+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy New Year Chien,Dickson and the lovely Grace.

Happy New Year Chien,Dickson and the lovely Grace.

With the time difference China later today will be celebrating the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Earth Dog.

May I wish Chien and his family and the lovely Ms Grace Hung a happy and successful year. Regular readers will know how I have welcomed them from the outset and they are more than meeting my expectations of them.

A traditional present is to leave cash in a red envelope for loved ones. Rumours are circulating that there will be a red envelope on each seat at the Burton game containing £1000 in cash as a New Year gift from Chien and the lovely Grace.
    Tommy Wright has been excluded from this arrangement.

The Indian chap will be suppin in the Cooart'arse all day. First five pints per person on him.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-02-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    With the time difference China later today will be celebrating the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Earth Dog.

May I wish Chien and his family and the lovely Ms Grace Hung a happy and successful year. Regular readers will know how I have welcomed them from the outset and they are more than meeting my expectations of them.

A traditional present is to leave cash in a red envelope for loved ones. Rumours are circulating that there will be a red envelope on each seat at the Burton game containing £1000 in cash as a New Year gift from Chien and the lovely Grace.

The Indian chap will be suppin in the Cooart'arse all day. First five pints per person on him.
    Luvvit

did tha clackitt wi Glacé last neet

O' by the way dunt leave owt on my seeat as a'l be in't cooat'arse wi Indian feller when there's free ale am all over it.

They can leave what they want on my seat as long as it's not after half time

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    did tha clackitt wi Glacé last neet
    A gentleman nivva tells aztha well knows Roma.

Mr Lee has just sent you this SB

Happy Chinese New Year
    Year of the Dog

Name:  50F256A6-C691-4AFA-A958-DCFA85E2DB1C.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  8.9 KB

That Chinese writing sez "Well done SB. Thaz spotted worram doing".

Happy new year Mr Lee