Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
Now i'd like Silva, but it appears that watford have not paid him off yet so he's technically on gardening leave i presume, so unattainable.

That's what we should have done to pulis, not just paying him off so he goes to his next pay off at boro asap, why pay off someone off unless it's for massive reduction in our favour.

This and giving tp a 2 year deal when he was always on a one rolling contract and then the 30 month pr!kdew contract shows why williams and goodman were given the boot.

I suspect Jenkins is looking for a replacement for him since he was reappointed.

I like Wilder at sheff utd, as he earnt his praise after transforming northampton and then sheff utd.

The Fulham manager Janokovic is also someone proven, but i suspect he likes it in London having been promoted at Watford.

Potter imo, would have to come and do well at a walsall or rochdale to earn the wba job.

Someone mentioned Dean Smith, if he gets Brentford into the play offs then he would have earnt the chance to manage.

Not just given the top job at our place by his mate , after no-one touched him for over a year after 6 wins in a year got him the boot from his beloved palace.

Today i sat next to someone different at the game today and he said his mate's son played for pr!kdew and said his biggest problem is allegedly is that he cannot keep it in his trousers and goes after players wives and that reputation follows him from club to club.

If true, Hammond knew this and still put him first over us.

I was talking to a friend of mine who works at the club today about “Taxigate”.

It seems that Pardew ( allegedly ) reported his wallet and phone lost that same evening.......and was out on the lash at 3.00am p I s s e d out of his tree!

If Jenkins knows this then Pardew has to go.

It won’t change the end result though......this squad absolutely stinks.