+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne has killed this board

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    1 i imagine the doomongers are hibernating until the summer transfer window
    2 all them posters are now saying I’m glad I’m eating humble pie when in reality they are washing the **** out of their mouth from all that crap that came out of it before the season even started.
    3 yes I’d say it’s mainly used by attention seekers (not naming names) ,opposition fans who want to take the Micky and miserable gits who make victor meldrew look cheerful however there are a number of actual fans who’s soul hasn’t been taken away yet by eastenders. 😂

I’d like to hibernate it’s been freezing
    What’s humble pie?
    Is this an attention seeking thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Keiffer who? The new KM is Smudger, you know the guy who never scored goals until he joined Rotherham.
    He didn’t score many

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think Warney could get me scoring goals for the millers he is such a good motivator. So look for Rolymiller on the next team sheet and I'll play for nowt.
    Get ready for the abuse when you don’t score

Millertop is on a roll have you fell out with yourself today 😆

Wish Warney would pack in, it’s boring going to games now

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Millertop is on a roll have you fell out with yourself today 😆
    Just thought I’d help this thread out a bit.
    Might start a thread about happy clappers 😂

Where’s smelliest (😂 should say mellow)btw. , hasn’t he found a player to moan about yet? 😉
    Last edited by millertop; 15-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What’s humble pie?
    no idea what humble pie is maybe it’s a dirty word 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    .Is this an attention seeking thread ?
    no idea I didn’t start it

I post anytime on here win or lose. Tony Stewart is the man. Check my posts in his tenure have I ever said anything against him? Warney doing good. He's got one of the top budgets in this league but quite a few managers would have done there best to squander our income for recruitment in & out. Wouldn't say our actual signings this season have looked championship players but are mostly plenty good enough for League 1. Loan signings have improved the team/squad without doubt. 4 of them including Moore have been automatic 1st team players. Love to see us go up then we might be able to keep the likes of Towell as well extending Ajayi & Vaulks contracts. Keep season alive hopefully till we complete the job.

After seeing Smith tues I feel we can go with him one up front. Want to see Palmer in a midfield 3 with Vaulks & Towell. We'd be hard to beat then.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I post anytime on here win or lose. Tony Stewart is the man. Check my posts in his tenure have I ever said anything against him? Warney doing good. He's got one of the top budgets in this league but quite a few managers would have done there best to squander our income for recruitment in & out. Wouldn't say our actual signings this season have looked championship players but are mostly plenty good enough for League 1. Loan signings have improved the team/squad without doubt. 4 of them including Moore have been automatic 1st team players. Love to see us go up then we might be able to keep the likes of Towell as well extending Ajayi & Vaulks contracts. Keep season alive hopefully till we complete the job.

After seeing Smith tues I feel we can go with him one up front. Want to see Palmer in a midfield 3 with Vaulks & Towell. We'd be hard to beat then.
    😂😂 well, i'd say we're pretty hard to beat at the moment, 12 unbeaten, 5 wins on the bounce, you couldn't make it up sometimes the amount of trash you post...😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post

Any explanation for the Nicky Maynard post yesterday? Is this one a wind-up too? Slightly contradicts your previous "We don't want loan players, we're only getting them fit for Big Mick" views.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast