+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne has killed this board

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Any explanation for the Nicky Maynard post yesterday? Is this one a wind-up too? Slightly contradicts your previous "We don't want loan players, we're only getting them fit for Big Mick" views.
    No wind up. How I see it. Loans have been good this season. Thought Ball didn't do much other night. Smudger looking fit & mobile. Like to see Palmer, you can see he has a pass on him but Vaulks & Towell in midfield it's working.

I like the fact that when we do go up and all the loans go back get sold to Ipswich or Barnsley we still have majority of our best players for next season in fact the only gaps will be GK and RB.

in my opinion warne is turning into the best manager we could ask for.

Kinda glad I said give him a chance or man would I feel like a prat right now fewweeeee

What's killed this board is there was too many moaning sods posting their bile about everything and anything they could think of to moan about

A lot of posters just had enough of all the slagging off of everything to do with Rotherham United and certain posters just putting the same crap on every post so stopped posting

Now we are doing well most of the moaners have gone missing themselves hence the board is like it is at moment

Like scum said the other day RIP MM

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    No wind up. How I see it. Loans have been good this season. Thought Ball didn't do much other night. Smudger looking fit & mobile. Like to see Palmer, you can see he has a pass on him but Vaulks & Towell in midfield it's working.
    Ball got an assist for the first goal, was heavily involved in the build up for the second, and his near post run created space for smith in a crowded box for the third. He displayed excellent ball control throughout and worked hard. I would like to see him get more shots off but i like him.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He didn’t score many
    Well 3 in 4 starts would equate to 31 in a full season. Who was the last person to score that many for Rotherham in a season?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just thought I’d help this thread out a bit.
    Might start a thread about happy clappers 😂

Where’s smelliest (😂 should say mellow)btw. , hasn’t he found a player to moan about yet? 😉
    Hey you, the only player I ever moaned about was that big lump JCH and I don't think I was wrong about him.
    I've been complimentary about the team and the manager and hope this upward curve continues. UTM.

Or......Forde don't want him. Never a winger and doesn't do anything from open play. Should have got rid of him in January along with Newell, Yates, Taylor and everybody else.
    Warney's never a manager, just gets people running round cones and drinking tea. Get Bailey-King back and make him player manager.
    See who's right.

You decide 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Hey you, the only player I ever moaned about was that big lump JCH and I don't think I was wrong about him.
    I've been complimentary about the team and the manager and hope this upward curve continues. UTM.

Or......Forde don't want him. Never a winger and doesn't do anything from open play. Should have got rid of him in January along with Newell, Yates, Taylor and everybody else.
    Warney's never a manager, just gets people running round cones and drinking tea. Get Bailey-King back and make him player manager.
    See who's right.

You decide ����
    JCH I'll give you that one

but see if we are in the championship next season. Forde, Taylor & Newell couldn't hack it last time in there, won't this time. Bailey-King want to see him before judging him.

Warney ok in league 1 again see if he's learnt since last season in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Well 3 in 4 starts would equate to 31 in a full season. Who was the last person to score that many for Rotherham in a season?
    Think it was Ronnie Burke in 1953/54. He scored 33 league goals as the Millers finished fifth in the old Division 2 (now Championship).
    Jack Shaw scored 37 league goals and 9 in the FA Cup in 1950/51, as the Millers finished Champions of Division 3 North.
    Walter Ardron got 30 league goals and two in the FA Cup in 1948/49 as the Millers finished runners-up in Division 3 North ... and also 38 league goals plus two FA Cup goals in 1946/47 when the Millers were runners-up in Division 3 North

(All stats from "Now we are United" by Gerry Somerton)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-02-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Think it was Ronnie Burke in 1953/54. He scored 33 league goals as the Millers finished fifth in the old Division 2 (now Championship).
    Jack Shaw scored 37 league goals and 9 in the FA Cup in 1950/51, as the Millers finished Champions of Division 3 North.
    Walter Ardron got 30 league goals and two in the FA Cup in 1948/49 as the Millers finished runners-up in Division 3 North ... and also 38 league goals plus two FA Cup goals in 1946/47 when the Millers were runners-up in Division 3 North

(All stats from "Now we are United" by Gerry Somerton)
    Try Alan Crawford.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast