+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne has killed this board

Paul Warne has killed this board

Posts today, two polls by Frog, one about Barnsleys manager, one attempting to get hits for Rotherham Bugle and an O/T post about Unilever.

Where have all the naysayers gone? Where are the posts about PW being the bloke who puts the cones out, weerz t'Danny Ward money gone, club paying peanuts, get Bailey-King back, need a defensive coach. I could go on. The club are on a great run. Is this board simply a medium to slag off the club, PW, AS, PD and whichever player isn't your flavour of the month?

No-one is happier than I am to see PW turn the fortunes of the club around. He's engendered a fantastic solidarity and team spirit within the players that he inherited, added to by several shrewd signings. You don't spend as long in the game as he has, and 19 years with the Millers, without learning a little bit about the professional game, despite the fact that the butchers, bakers and candlestick makers on here know better than anyone at the club.

After all, I'm right more than I'm wrong.

Hold these thoughts, I’m at work at the mo i’ll post more when I get home.

That's why it's called MillersMad, otherwise it would be MillersCalm

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Posts today, two polls by Frog, one about Barnsleys manager, one attempting to get hits for Rotherham Bugle and an O/T post about Unilever.

Where have all the naysayers gone? Where are the posts about PW being the bloke who puts the cones out, weerz t'Danny Ward money gone, club paying peanuts, get Bailey-King back, need a defensive coach. I could go on. The club are on a great run. Is this board simply a medium to slag off the club, PW, AS, PD and whichever player isn't your flavour of the month?

No-one is happier than I am to see PW turn the fortunes of the club around. He's engendered a fantastic solidarity and team spirit within the players that he inherited, added to by several shrewd signings. You don't spend as long in the game as he has, and 19 years with the Millers, without learning a little bit about the professional game, despite the fact that the butchers, bakers and candlestick makers on here know better than anyone at the club.

After all, I'm right more than I'm wrong.
    Agree, but just wait till this fantastic run ends....Forde will be shyte, PW will never make a manager, should've bought Keifer Moore, TS is spending nowt etc etc etc, all the doom mongers will be back on it.

All i can say is i'm loving it at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    1 i imagine the doomongers are hibernating until the summer transfer window
    2 all them posters are now saying I’m glad I’m eating humble pie when in reality they are washing the **** out of their mouth from all that crap that came out of it before the season even started.
    3 yes I’d say it’s mainly used by attention seekers (not naming names) ,opposition fans who want to take the Micky and miserable gits who make victor meldrew look cheerful however there are a number of actual fans who’s soul hasn’t been taken away yet by eastenders. 😂

Depends what you mean by moaning I guess ?
    I’m one of the biggest happy clappers on here apparently but I had a moan about tactics and long ball earlier in the season.

Warne is doing a very good job and like others I’m happy to eat humble pie and actually it tastes good why wouldn’t it ? I’m a miller and proud of it.

Let’s hope we all have to eat some more humble pie this season.

UTM

Should never have appointed him on the reasons below;-

1. His record in the championship was poor, and he got us relegated
    2. Hes a fitness coach (FFS) only good enough to put shuttle cones down on grass
    3. He's the cheap option
    4. Hes tactically naive
    5. He wont recruit a fitness coach
    6. He let Keiffer slip through his hands

Name:  crazy_people_seen_inside_night_clubs_640_53.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  33.2 KB

Keiffer who? The new KM is Smudger, you know the guy who never scored goals until he joined Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Agree, but just wait till this fantastic run ends....Forde will be shyte, PW will never make a manager, should've bought Keifer Moore, TS is spending nowt etc etc etc, all the doom mongers will be back on it.

All i can say is i'm loving it at the minute.
    You haven’t posted much on the wins have you?.
    I bet you can’t wait so you can moan at them

Think Warney could get me scoring goals for the millers he is such a good motivator. So look for Rolymiller on the next team sheet and I'll play for nowt.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast