+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smith, Hallam and Wright

Smith, Hallam and Wright

These lads always seem to bag in a front 3? What's their ages and what chances do they have of a future? Like the sound of Smith though

Quote Originally Posted by gallonofmagnet View Post
    These lads always seem to bag in a front 3? What's their ages and what chances do they have of a future? Like the sound of Smith though
    Tyler is a pacey striker, bags of talent,can play central or on the left or right,Jordan is a poacher,he just has a knack of being in the right place at the right time,Jake is a very physical centre forward,but he can also play as well as look after himself,got quick feet,2 footed,good in the air,has been very unlucky with injuries.

not forgetting callum semple and norrington davies both excellent prospects can some of these lads getting some first team action if we fall away which of course we wont lol

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    not forgetting callum semple and norrington davies both excellent prospects can some of these lads getting some first team action if we fall away which of course we wont lol
    And Bombers lad,Regan and Harvey Gilmour,OB

Unfortunately Oliver Greaves(I think that is the lads name)who looked another good prospect,has picked up a bad injury, so I was told.

When I saw the u23s last,it was the experienced players from the 1st team,who let the lads down.

They beat WBA today. I wasn’t there, but I understand Tyler Smith scored them both in a 2-0 victory.
    Perhaps Rod went and will give us a full report.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Tyler is a pacey striker, bags of talent,can play central or on the left or right,Jordan is a poacher,he just has a knack of being in the right place at the right time,Jake is a very physical centre forward,but he can also play as well as look after himself,got quick feet,2 footed,good in the air,has been very unlucky with injuries.
    Are they still in their ****s? I know Wright's 21.

Not sure on how old Tyler and Jordan are GoM

Hallam is 19. Not sure about Tyler but he played for the U18’s last season, so must still be a ****ager!

yeah block unfortunate injury to greaves saw him a couple of times looked like a younger version of billy to me knew he had an injury but not sure how bad as for that game with pigs other monday ched looked way of the pace certainly not fit yet and carruthers wasnt interested from the first minute he will definetly go in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    They beat WBA today. I wasn’t there, but I understand Tyler Smith scored them both in a 2-0 victory.
    Perhaps Rod went and will give us a full report.
    I dint go Ronaldo but as i said in the Tyler gets 2 at Stocky thread i got the score of Phil on S2.It sounds like it was a comfortable win for the lads.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast