+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Christa Ackroyd faces £420k tax bill

O/T Christa Ackroyd faces £420k tax bill

Oh dear.

Is this why Look North got rid of her?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43074584

They keep saying she was paid through CAM. Hope the don't come after me next

One big balls up by all account but I think that she'll get an interview with the inland revenue and make a deal.

They're investigating another 100 BBC employees for the same thing.

Never liked her anyway, always seemed too much in love with herself.

She was always smarmy when on Calendar as well, it sounds like shes never changed.
    When look north replaced her I hear they wanted somebody more butch and strong... so they asked the rugby league bird Tanya Arnold to step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    She was always smarmy when on Calendar as well, it sounds like shes never changed.
    When look north replaced her I hear they wanted somebody more butch and strong... so they asked the rugby league bird Tanya Arnold to step forward.
    She does the sports coverage, they've got some Spanish woman co-presenting now but not seen it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    She does the sports coverage, they've got some Spanish woman co-presenting now but not seen it for a while.
    Yes I know she does, or did when I last saw it a few years ago during our promotion season. Ive always hoped somebody on there would give Harry Gration a slap, as hes been asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes I know she does, or did when I last saw it a few years ago during our promotion season. Ive always hoped somebody on there would give Harry Gration a slap, as hes been asking for it.
    Agree, but having said that Harry is the most feminine presenter on the show.