+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: barry bennel the pfa and speedy

barry bennel the pfa and speedy

this bloke is the reason we should still have the death penalty

how he got away with this for so long with so many victims is beyond me

somene at the club must have known what was going on
    crewe or city need to be looked ino
    and if they have turned a blind eye and allowed this to happen both teams should be thrown out of the footy league

the Pfa
    there main man gets over 2 million pounds a year
    lets see how much they give to all these lads who have been abused by this monster
    i bet it wont be the 2 mill that taylor takes out of the game each season

and gary seed god bless him
    if he was abused by this monster i can understand why he took his own life and hopefully his parents and friends can get a better understanding as to why he took his own life

the man was atrue toon legend

RIP gary

and as for benel if the law says you cant be hung
    i will prey and hope to god
    that you are found in your cell hanging from the ceiling with a sheet around your head and your cock in your mouth

there is no evidence to suggest this monster was the reason Gary Speed died.....

this doesn't need to be discussed....

in fact.... a statement from the speed family confirms Bennel was not linked to speeds death.

show some respect and discuss it no further.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)