+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Leicester City v The Mighty Blades (FA Cup 5th Round)

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think they will personally FKB, they’re pretty much safe but will struggle to make up the points to get into Europe, and it seems their manager got some real stick from fans for getting dumped out of the league cup after fielding a weakened team. Even if they don’t all start I reckon their best players will be in the squad.
    Well our MESSIAH's expectin Mahrez to start for them,i expect the pig(Albert Steptoe lookalike) will wanna score against us,Morgan is also tipped to start.I can't see them bein in trouble in't league so i think they'll put a good side out.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well our MESSIAH's expectin Mahrez to start for them,i expect the pig(Albert Steptoe lookalike) will wanna score against us,Morgan is also tipped to start.I can't see them bein in trouble in't league so i think they'll put a good side out.UTCB
    I imagine Hazza will be the most motivated to score against us!

United will be more defensive tonight than they’ve been all season. Leicester will have a lot of the ball and we’ll hit em on the break. Draw!!

1:2 Mighty Blades

City at full strength, six changes for us. A midfield of Carruthers Lundstram and Lafferty
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 16-02-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    United will be more defensive tonight than they’ve been all season. Leicester will have a lot of the ball and we’ll hit em on the break. Draw!!
    So we win then....

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    City at full strength, six changes for us. A midfield of Carruthers Lundstram and Lafferty
    A chance to buy some money. Heap all you can spare on a Leicester win. If you have a spread betting a/c, buy Leicester supremecy @ 1.4. I can’t see anything but a rather heavy defeat (although I have been wrong before).

That midfield is going to be in trouble tonight

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    A chance to buy some money. Heap all you can spare on a Leicester win. If you have a spread betting a/c, buy Leicester supremecy @ 1.4. I can’t see anything but a rather heavy defeat (although I have been wrong before).
    I couldn’t do it Ronnie, I know it sounds daft to some but I just can’t back against us.

We’ve played well. Blackman, Wright, O’Connel and Baldock excellent.

City are so quick on the counter though, we’ve given the ball away too easily in midfield 2 or 3 times and they on it and onto our goal in a flash. Still very positive though, Stevens missed a chance that Billy would have buried because he delayed his shot and I’d replace Donaldson after an hour. UTB!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast