+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Five Match Package Available

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    ...and you have to sit in the same stand for all of the games
    A lot would see that as a plus FB. Odd seats may become harder to get if the good form lasts to season`s end.

This offer has to viewed objectively.

I’m a season ticket holder but wouldn’t object to the club making The North Stand £15 a ticket = £75 total not £105.

It’s a more attractive price and remaining seats would be filled in what would be lost space. Any revenue is welcome at the club and who knows, these floating fans may get the bug and want that seat next season!

Personally I feel the club have over priced some tickets and this needs a quick re think.

if they make them too cheap it could discourage season ticket sales or 1/2 season ticket sales in the future....
    maybe they have made them that price because of our momentum. thinking some will take up the offer. personally cant see the away fans bringing enough to take the 2600 total away allocation so theres should be about 4000 tickets available each game....

£25 in west stand, for that £2 saving you could just go and sit in Kop, I wouldn’t fall for it but I’m sure some will

BUMP

Probably on sale today

Does seem a little pointless not exactly bogof is it lol UTFM!!

No it doesn't Monkey. If the club had put in a shop discount in or a guarentee of a play off ticket if we're in them then it'd have a bit more value but it's better than a tickle with an iron bar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12