+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concern for the future of te club

And I forgot to mention Cornwall pre-season from 4 or 5 years ago!

I won’t be there today, can’t make it. Stevenage on 10th is next for me but I agree about backing the team. It is not their fault or that of the current management duo that we find ourselves in this bigger mess. I for one will be keeping tabs on the game – with fingers tightly crossed!!

And as for the booing last Saturday, I didn’t get that either. It's not like we didn't play well. It's not like we lost. I would never indulge in such puerile behaviour, even if we get leathered!! That is *not* what being a true supporter is all about!

Doom merchants?
    Or are we just telling it as it is?

COYR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Welcome aboard Mike. Our club needs us all behind it now more than ever.
    Thanks mate, ticket booked and will collect from the shop just before the game. I've got the sun shining for us which is a good omen, wind set fair and so all systems goooooooooooo .

My prediction now I'm going is a 2-1 win...

BTW, anyone interested the Vale game, tickets are available now and won't miss that one for anything!

That's great Mike, who knows you might be a good luck omen

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    That's great Mike, who knows you might be a good luck omen

I think we now know whose fault it is for our precarious position.

Mike - please raid your holiday fund again and make a quick return on Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    I think we now know whose fault it is for our precarious position.

Mike - please raid your holiday fund again and make a quick return on Tuesday!
    Haha, Ta, I knew I would make the difference...

I will give my thoughts on the game on another thread...

Mikesb a good luck charm

Sunday papers do not make good reading for the club. Pages of it and more to come I feel . They are targeting Dario and John Bowler and something does not add up to me . The silence from the club concerns me , have they been advised by lawyers to say nothing incase it incriminates the club or are they just burying their heads in the sand. We have Hamilton Smith saying one thing and the club denying it and letters of support from Dario, Rob Jones and Craig Hignett when Benell was first in trouble in the USA. Will be interesting to see if the two ex players make a comment on the letters of support. Did they do it of there own free will or did the club pressure them to write them . The media will also be after reading the minutes of board meetings around the time of the abuse and will leave no stone unturned. My heart goes out to the players who were abused and have come forward to make complaints but there must be many more who are nervously waiting to see what happens next and having not ever spoken to anyone re it I can understand how they must feel. The press have a job to do but I hope they do it in a way that has compassion for those who have not come forward yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123