+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Jose Morais announced

he has coached at some of the top teams in europe, as a young and supposedly hungry footballer you should be excited about working with a new coach with this experience, are the players good enough to take the change? who knows, but it is, as is would be with any new coach/manager to be decided within the next game or two. I for one am looking for a new style of football that the players are happy with and score some goals Please

Quote Originally Posted by redsarebest View Post
    he has coached at some of the top teams in europe, as a young and supposedly hungry footballer you should be excited about working with a new coach with this experience, are the players good enough to take the change? who knows, but it is, as is would be with any new coach/manager to be decided within the next game or two. I for one am looking for a new style of football that the players are happy with and score some goals Please

Quote Originally Posted by redsarebest View Post
    Some mind numbing 1-0 wins would be my utopia and safe with a couple of games to go .

Granted he ez organised some training sessions wi world class players who don't really need a coach telling them how to perform on the pitch. Wi all respect to aar lads I hope he dun't get frustrated too quickly at games not going how he had thought. With these "big" clubs the players in the team are generally superior to their opponents. Fairly easy carry on, especially if your just the Assistant.
    Nar he ezzto organise dog feyts, closing darn, tekking limited chances in a game etc. It'll all be new to him. A think he will gerra shock Tuesday neet that the bottom club dunt just lay down like a Spanish bottom team might do if it wo Real Madrid the wo laikin. Al be o'er mooin if wi scrape a win Tuesday neet. Am not anticipating an expansive goal fest.

If he can spot Williams and Gardner can't play together. Bradshaw doesn't give a fcuk and Potts is a bag of sh1te he'll do for me.

[QUOTE=Exiletyke;38802683]If you've sobered up perhaps you can check google & confirm, as I can't
    That's if you can tear yourself away from your flag making[/QUOTE

My fingers are sore from stitching the final part

No regret then?
    Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The statistics mean little unless tha looks at the league his club are playing in. A monkey could be in charge of Celtic and they would still win 90% of their games. A carn't be arsed looking at, say, the Tunisian league in detail but avva good chance a being reyt in saying the club he went to were the Celtic of their league. AEK Athens are a massive club in Greece yet he was on his bike after 14 games, winning only 3. Summat wont reyt.
    The taunts from some of "he want's BFC to lose" are really not worth responding to.
    A tek all that Press Release wi a massive pinch of salt.
    Al be theear Tuesday neet cheering 'em on, azza ev been fo 60 years from being a nine year old. I hope it all comes off but I should be allowed to say that my bullsh1tta alarm is ringing wiart being sharted darn, I hope I ev egg on mi face in early May.
    Edda bitta time this morning to look at the Tunisian League. The Press Release announcing him said summat like "as Head Coach at Esperance (ES Tunis) his win ratio of 74% saw him gain further plaudits". My Bullsh1tta Alarm was reyt to ring. It is a Celtic situation. They are currently 11 pts clear at the top with stats of W 13 D 5 L 0 having won the Tunisia title 26 times. They have dominated that weak league fo years. He knows aar to pick his clubs duz aar Jose. Claude on the Apprentice would evvim squirming in a minute gooin through his CV in an interview.

Comon You Reds ! Al be theear Tuesday neet.

"He knows aar to pick his clubs duz aar Jose".

Does that include BFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    "He knows aar to pick his clubs duz aar Jose".

Does that include BFC?
    He wo unemployed. It's a foothold in the English game. He'll not be here long. A bet iz nipping o'er to Mourinho's 'arse
    forriz Sundi teear az I write.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-02-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast