+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Jose Morais announced

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Who knows .... nobody is the answer
    I think we are right to go with a new face, and a person who hasn’t been on the Merry go Round.... we don’t know.
    Like you say..... we tried summat different. Allan Clarke was a departure from the old school...... and we moved forward 200 years as a club under him.....
    Maybe this will be the same....

Or maybe not....

Do the same things week in week out... you get the same results. Amd we’ve done the same week in week out for the last 13 months and it’s got us in the bottom 3

I’m pretty sure there’s a geezer called Jim nobody scored for Arsenal in the FA CUP FINAL...
    Old pub quiz
    “Who won the cup and lNOBODY” scored a goal

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’m pretty sure there’s a geezer called Jim nobody scored for Arsenal in the FA CUP FINAL...
    Old pub quiz
    “Who won the cup and lNOBODY” scored a goal
    Cant b ars@d to check google...... specky Hen eyes toneet

Quote Originally Posted by Father_Jack_Hackett View Post
    How soon before we have a Young Nudger thread slagging him and Geoff?
    WTF are you on about ??? !!!!!!
    Proof ???
    Or is this just a slack jaw comment from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Cant b ars@d to check google...... specky Hen eyes toneet

If you've sobered up perhaps you can check google & confirm, as I can't
    That's if you can tear yourself away from your flag making

I’ve checked and I can’t see Nobody

Owt to keep the peace
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    He's lost 19 games out o 68. And he might a only won 3 in is last 14 game stint, but he only lost 3 annorl, Wi 8 draws they must been tough to beat, somethin we could do Wi bein. Could be good this
    The statistics mean little unless tha looks at the league his club are playing in. A monkey could be in charge of Celtic and they would still win 90% of their games. A carn't be arsed looking at, say, the Tunisian league in detail but avva good chance a being reyt in saying the club he went to were the Celtic of their league. AEK Athens are a massive club in Greece yet he was on his bike after 14 games, winning only 3. Summat wont reyt.
    The taunts from some of "he want's BFC to lose" are really not worth responding to.
    A tek all that Press Release wi a massive pinch of salt.
    Al be theear Tuesday neet cheering 'em on, azza ev been fo 60 years from being a nine year old. I hope it all comes off but I should be allowed to say that my bullsh1tta alarm is ringing wiart being sharted darn, I hope I ev egg on mi face in early May.

Saturday morning it's a beautiful day and everything is right with the world SBRed

Of course some of us are sceptical , this appointment is massively different to our normal way of going about things when we have our backs against the wall .

The old way if you like that more times than not kept us in the league for another season .

There are more questions than answers regarding the new ownership , their capabilities and decision making are not visible as yet , other than James Cryne none of them have any experience of football never mind making key appointments at a crucial stage of the season .

If we don't yet know how good these people are then how can one or two of us be expected to champion their decision making without an historical footprint ? .

The point is we are yet to be won over and I see very little wrong with that .

The glad to see the back of Hecky group may well be high fiving and back slapping and that's fair enough but the fact remains he's 14 games with a group of underperforming young players who can't buy a win to get us out of Dodge without the necessary experience to achieve it in my opinion .

Well and truly shook the dice , it remains to be seen whether we manage to obtain the double six .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 17-02-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Saturday morning it's a beautiful day and everything is right with the world SBRed
    It's p1ssing darn in Sowerby Bridge. It's an omen.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast