+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose Morais announced

Hes apparently got good links/connections in the game hasnt he, with people like Mourino so at least hes known even if not in this country. I like the idea rather than give it to some kid from Lg One or Lg Two for example, and Im happy that we've moved away from the former idea of appointing from within.
    Theres no real concrete reason as to why this should be any better than what we already had, and remember all new managers/coaches are all a gamble of some sorts. But Im prepared to appreciate this and if he keeps us up then it will be a massive feather in the cap for the owners wont it. It might not work out but Im much happier than if we'd just stuck with Harsley which for me would have been an appalling choice.

Iz brought iz mate Dimas in az Assistant. We are being pillaked ear.

We can all pretend it's all wonderful that he used to work under Mourinho but count me art. This bloke izza pillaker. If am wrong al hold me hands up but lets talk ageean in August and see who wo reyt.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-02-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Come on guys give the guy a chance, even if we brought pep in some of you would still be unhappy.

How 'hands on' is he going to be though. If hes roughly going to do the same coach and NOT manager role that Hecky had then will it be the same mysterious people at a higher level who get to pull most of the strings ?.
    This also might be a bit cynical, but Im hoping he hasnt been hand picked to just merely act as their yes man.
    (which certain managers like Mick Mac & Colin W*ker would never do in a million years of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Come on guys give the guy a chance, even if we brought pep in some of you would still be unhappy.
    It's not Pep we need it's Jose Mourhino at his side doing the thinking for him .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am worried abart how little time he spends at each club weer he is actually in charge and not scouting or purrin the cones out. Izzee being farnd art after a few months at these clubs ? My bullsh1tter alarm bell is ringing.

Iffiz that good why weren't European clubs all ovva him to gerrim on board second heyf of 2017/ early 2018 ? Wazzee waiting fo the Barnsley job to come up ?

I think it’s the norm on the continent, they rarely stop around long at a club

Nice to see most of you have wrote him off before he's took his coit off .(I sheck mi eead )
    He's managed 68 games 31 wins with a 45. 59 % win ratio .
    I congratulate the board on a great appointment we could not have got anyone better as a head coach .

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    I think some can’t wait for them to fail so they can say I told you so . It would be the same with anyone who is set on in the role

Should have said GG not Geoff.

Predictive text.

Who are the 'some' and 'most of us' who are apparently knocking him already and allegedly wanting him to fail ?.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast