+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose Morais announced

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who are the 'some' and 'most of us' who are apparently knocking him already and allegedly wanting him to fail ?.
    Can you read or what.

That's in past SBRed. Leeds av' been living on that since 1974. We dont wanna end up like that. Seize the moment. Carpe Diem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    That's in past SBRed. Leeds av' been living on that since 1974. We dont wanna end up like that. Seize the moment. Carpe Diem.
    Wi talking abart 2016 Ponte. That's wots up wi football nar. All short term stuff and immediate results

*** is nice I have it every satdi n' sunday morning but I won't be thinking about last weeks fumble tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Can you read or what.
    No I cant so I will ask you again just for the fun of it.
    Look its certainly NOT most of us on here who are knocking him already, and wanting him to fail. Yes I can see who is criticising him or his appointment already but that isnt the majority, its 2 or 3 at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Come on guys give the guy a chance, even if we brought pep in some of you would still be unhappy.

This......

...with big bells on.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You'll have to excuse my lack of cartwheels after looking into his CV in more depth .
    You'd have been a shoe in if you'd sent yours in......

Wouldn't you??

*** is nice I have it every satdi n' sunday morning but I won't be thinking about last weeks fumble tomorrow morning.
    Tha shud mekka film--"Setdi Neet, Sundi morning"

Am logging off nar. Wi all want wots best fo BFC and we'll booath be theear Tuesday neet. We cud well win ageeanst bottom club Burton and rejoice that new fella is wonderful but a still think we ev been sold a pup.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha shud mekka film--"Setdi Neet, Sundi morning"

Am logging off nar. Wi all want wots best fo BFC and we'll booath be theear Tuesday neet. We cud well win ageeanst bottom club Burton and rejoice that new fella is wonderful but a still think we ev been sold a pup.
    Mee too mate. Looking forward to tuesday. Dawn of a new era

Can't understand some views on new appointments all this we should have got an experienced man in counts for nothing with the squad we've got the new manager starts on equal terms with anybody that other posters wanted and I hope it comes off for him

Mee too mate. Looking forward to tuesday. Dawn of a new era
    You younger lads might see football today differently which is fair enough , nobody's cracked this game yet and what's more nobody ever will .

I've seen many a relegation fight in my time at this club , two unsuccessful but also quite a few that kept us in the league too .

I've yet to see us starve off this current threat to our championship status with anyone who came from abroad with 14 games to go without any real experience of this level of english football , if I'm sceptical then history is pretty much on my side here .

I can accept many things in today's game , not that I've any choice mind but I'll say this , know how and experience goes a long way with clubs the size we are .

We haven't competed at this level the years we have by accident , take a look at other clubs who play in towns our size for your reference .

I'm simply questioning the guys credentials , dress it up how you want , pick the new broom out of the cupboard and trumpet the cv , the thing is any kind of success has come whilst he's had an assistant's role coaching multi million pound players a world away from what we have here .

When he's taken a HC role it isn't quite so impressive , he's 51 years old and hardly a novice .

I'm looking at this for what it is , the name at the side of Inter Milan and Real Madrid counts for fuq all looking where the club sits right now , not even relevant .

The guy at Accy Stanley is more in tune with what we need right now and the rest of the season in my opinion .

All that glitters aint gold and fools gold has conned more people than you can shake a stick at .

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast