+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MoM Polls results so far.

MoM Polls results so far.

I've gone back to when the poll started this season and here are the standings so far.

Emmanuel
    Blackburn
    Gillingham

Ajayi
    Oldham
    Wimbledon
    Charlton

Forde
    Walsall

Frecklington
    Bury

Towell
    Scųnthorpe
    Bradford
    Doncaster Rovers

Vaulks
    MK Finance
    Northampton Joint

Ball
    Plymouth
    Southend Joint

Wood
    Shrewsbury

Palmer
    MK D
    Northampton Joint
    Peterborough

Rodāk

Icky
    Wigan

Newell
    Fleetwood

Price
    Southend Joint
    Last edited by frogmiller; 22-04-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Bump

Our best players since I started caring

A quick update from after the Northampton game.

It is amazing how many defenders have won this considering our league position.

A Defender and 2 Midfielders joint on 3 .

No surprise really with them 3 players even though some of us have different opinions on them

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    A Defender and 2 Midfielders joint on 3 .

No surprise really with them 3 players even though some of us have different opinions on them
    In Ajayi's case - when he's good he's very, very good, but when he's bad... he costs us three points.
    Thankfully, mainly the former so far this season, but there have been a few "blips"

By the way, with Big Mick no longer at Ipswich, it might be a good time to try to sign Emmanuel on a permanent contract
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-04-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    In Ajayi's case - when he's good he's very, very good, but when he's bad... he costs us three points.
    Thankfully, mainly the former so far this season, but there have been a few "blips"

By the way, with Big Mick no longer at Ipswich, it might be a good time to try to sign Emmanuel on a permanent contract
    The new manager will want to look at him first Mike. He'd be a fool not to but if I was Warne I'd tell whoever it is that he's been shyte all season and he's been lucky to get a start because Cummings is worserer.

Well if if finishes the same way the winner has to be Palmer as he has played less games than the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Well if if finishes the same way the winner has to be Palmer as he has played less games than the other 2
    I thought that myself Pip when I wrote it. Apart from the one game where he seemed to go missing each of his games have been good. I just like the way he makes himself available so quickly each time. Having a midfielder who wants to pass to feet all the time is great.

I've updated the winners table. I have Rodāk for an MoM but I can't remember who it was against. I think it was a defeat but my fat fingures have hit a delete when they shouldn't have