+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Gone Portuguese

Carvalhal made some of those little Portuguese custard tarts and gave them to the press at one of his press conferences, maybe this guy will bring in Nandos?

Millersmad Lefty: "That's RACIST! You're only saying that because he's black".

No I'm saying that because Nandos is Portuguese food.

Millersmad Lefty: "No you're saying because he's black he must like chicken and Nandos. RACIST!"

But they even serve those little custard tarts

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Carvalhal made some of those little Portuguese custard tarts and gave them to the press at one of his press conferences, maybe this guy will bring in Nandos?

Millersmad Lefty: "That's RACIST! You're only saying that because he's black".

No I'm saying that because Nandos is Portuguese food.

Millersmad Lefty: "No you're saying because he's black he must like chicken and Nandos. RACIST!"

But they even serve those little custard tarts
    What a sad act..😯😯

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    What a sad act..����
    Says he that gets so angry so early...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    What a sad act..����
    Got to agree with this, there was just no need whatsoever from great fire but I’m not surprised one bit

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Got to agree with this, there was just no need whatsoever from great fire but I’m not surprised one bit
    So why comment then,sometimes it's like we have site police watching every move.Same people come out of the wood work.Why did MMM have a go what's it got to do with him.Why not reply to the O/P instead of waiting for certain people to post.By the way I'm not realy bothered about Barnsley new manger now it not P/W.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    So why comment then,sometimes it's like we have site police watching every move.Same people come out of the wood work.Why did MMM have a go what's it got to do with him.Why not reply to the O/P instead of waiting for certain people to post.By the way I'm not realy bothered about Barnsley new manger now it not P/W.
    Why comment? Because I started the thread and it was going well until great fire tried to start something again, that’s why

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why comment? Because I started the thread and it was going well until great fire tried to start something again, that’s why
    But ignore them mate but MMMs as got to have his twopence worth.Ignore them long enough & they will go a way.Anyway mate feck off to Shrewsbury & fetch us three points back.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 17-02-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Barmy appointment , league one here we come .
    I suppose any manager is a gamble..pity warnock's employed...good luck all the same..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    I suppose any manager is a gamble..pity warnock's employed...good luck all the same..
    Thanks mate , we will need it .

The bloke at work I spoke to also said "thing is with us (Barnsley) is we are the biggest side in league 1 and we will always pi$$ it"
    FFS talk about 'massive alert"
    Nowt personal against Barnsley animal or Acido ..I married a Barnsley lass and I like the Barnsley borough alot but why oh why do some football fans (ours included) have their heads in the clouds.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast