+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Gone Portuguese

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    The bloke at work I spoke to also said "thing is with us (Barnsley) is we are the biggest side in league 1 and we will always pi$$ it"
    FFS talk about 'massive alert"
    Nowt personal against Barnsley animal or Acido ..I married a Barnsley lass and I like the Barnsley borough alot but why oh why do some football fans (ours included) have their heads in the clouds.
    For those of us (if there were any) who did think we might pi*ss Lg One easily Bri, we were in for a few shocks. It took us a while to adjust and as it turned out, the job was too big in the end for Danny Wilson.

The bloke at work I spoke to also said "thing is with us (Barnsley) is we are the biggest side in league 1 and we will always pi$$ it"
    FFS talk about 'massive alert"
    Nowt personal against Barnsley animal or Acido ..I married a Barnsley lass and I like the Barnsley borough alot but why oh why do some football fans (ours included) have their heads in the clouds.

Aye well it's true when we do drop down to league one we do come back relatively quickly .

However dig deeper .

Both occasions have come through the play offs by finishing the campaign in 6th position .

We beat Swansea in the 2006 play off final on penalties and were bloody lucky to take the final that far .

Two seasons ago is well documented , yes we ended up the best team in the league and winning the play offs comfortably , for 6 months of that season we were a shambles and got lucky when the dwarf fecked off and Hecky took over .

The man's deluded mate , we have absolutely no claim on anything in league one other than we expect to see us challenging the play off places and anything else is a bonus .

Honestly lads I couldn't believe the crap he came out with, I GENUINELY have nothing against Barnsley..good folk!!

Honestly lads I couldn't believe the crap he came out with, I GENUINELY have nothing against Barnsley..good folk!!
    Its all a matter of opinion Bri, but I fail to see why what hes said is allegedly cr*ap.
    If he'd come out with all the negative stuff like hes only here for the money, and we havent got a hope of staying up, and we're only 'the likes of Barnsley' etc, then Id also have a go at him for that.
    Hes made a rallying call sort of opening comment, and asked us to believe etc, now what is so wrong with that ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its all a matter of opinion Bri, but I fail to see why what hes said is allegedly cr*ap.
    If he'd come out with all the negative stuff like hes only here for the money, and we havent got a hope of staying up, and we're only 'the likes of Barnsley' etc, then Id also have a go at him for that.
    Hes made a rallying call sort of opening comment, and asked us to believe etc, now what is so wrong with that ?.
    Bri's on about his barnsley supporting mate at work acido not the new HC .

Am I on the Millermad site?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Am I on the Millermad site?
    And yet it's millers who start these threads brin !!!

Have some got out of wrong side of bed?

I hope Barnsley stay up, come on we need revenge back at theirs

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Have some got out of wrong side of bed?

I hope Barnsley stay up, come on we need revenge back at theirs
    The two clubs meeting next season in the championship would be fantastic miller , fingers crossed mate .

Yes Acido I was talking about the bloke at work.
    As for this being Millersmad, in a way I'm talking in general about football fans all around the country with their heads in the clouds..so it's a football thread in general.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast