+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is all we need...

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Well at least the team bonding has gone well...they’re thick as thieves now !
    (Thanks All Things Albion)
    Could be so Paul, I reckon Pardew should've gone with 'em though.

What could possibly have gone wrong then ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n61aPbv5OWg

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Could be so Paul, I reckon Pardew should've gone with 'em though.

What could possibly have gone wrong then ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n61aPbv5OWg

Bet Rondon has scored out there which will be a first!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Your too polite 68! **** off Dingle as your on the wrong site!
    I'll decide which site I post on thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Bet Rondon has scored out there which will be a first!
    I like Rondon.

There, I've said it now.

What're you gonna do about it .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I like Rondon.

There, I've said it now.

What're you gonna do about it .

I like Rondon too - he's a lovely chap! Just can't score but hey ho - he's most likely got a hat trick in Barcelona!

Don't forget folks it's the Sun reporting this incident - They do usually actually get the date right on the front page (just)

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Well at least the team bonding has gone well...they’re thick as thieves now !
    (Thanks All Things Albion)
    Quality post i like it

Pardew says players broke a curfew and perhaps it was not the best decision to have gone to Spain. Is this useless cretin for real - sack him immediately!

Break the bank with a fantastic bonus for a top name manager to keep us up - our only chance so we need to act now!

Shame on those players as you are a complete disgrace!

Your 3rd rate joke club is completely falling to bits, rock bottom of the table, heading to the Championship while Wolves and Villa come the other way, managed by a clown who is even worse than the guy you all wanted out and now this.

But never mind eh?? When you slide out of the Prem you can console yourselves that you were 'founder members of the football league' (yeah, so were Accrington Stanley) and a deluded muppet fanbase who somehow believes their nothing club is as big as clubs like Everton, West Ham and Newcastle.

I'm laughing at you. Everyones laughing at you.

Relegation looms...

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Don't know if the game has changed but the manager is responsible for players behaviour on and off the field. Clough used to have the Forest squad in collars and ties whenever they travelled.
    Shocking behaviour from supposedly grown men, and highlights perfectly why we are where we are. We need a complete overhaul of the club, no sacred cows.
    That idea seems so old fashioned now '55, but I agree that Cloughie was so strict in how he wanted his players to act and represent themselves and their club at all times... whether they were playing or not. Remember one of the first things he said to Trevor Francis after signing him, he ordered him to take his hands out of his pockets!.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)