+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: This is all we need...

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    All is not right Boingy that's for sure! I would get Pardew out quickly before we still have a glimmer of hope and break the bank by paying a huge bonus to a top name, if they keep us up! So much for respect - there's obviously zero and it's our money that's ultimately paying for them to be there..........
    I think its too late to start tinkering anymore now. I do remember though some clubs saying that Pardew got really friendly with the players and then lost the dressing room because of a lack of professionalism. Maybe that's started at this early stage.

I want Albion to do well and win always but i have never had such low confidence in a wba manager, that includes Gould (he bought Super Bob as a saving grace) and Irvine.

It appears you don't have to earn the wba job and failure will get you 30 month no questions asked by your pal hammond.

Too many taking the p!ss like i said earlier in the week and proven by this incident.

Players obviously don't fear or respect their so called leader.

Personally, i hope jenkins has been looking for a replacement since he took over.

This certainly is not the best squad we've ever had, but after fininsing 10th last, it's better than 20th now imo and hopefully someone can get them performing better and like they did at anfield and spurs.

Who knows this taxi incident may galavanise them, and i would love that but i cannot see it under this manager.

He is waiting for his 30 month pay off so he can move onto the next pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I want Albion to do well and win always but i have never had such low confidence in a wba manager, that includes Gould (he bought Super Bob as a saving grace) and Irvine.

It appears you don't have to earn the wba job and failure will get you 30 month no questions asked by your pal hammond.

Too many taking the p!ss like i said earlier in the week and proven by this incident.

Players obviously don't fear or respect their so called leader.

Personally, i hope jenkins has been looking for a replacement since he took over.

This certainly is not the best squad we've ever had, but after fininsing 10th last, it's better than 20th now imo and hopefully someone can get them performing better and like they did at anfield and spurs.

Who knows this taxi incident may galavanise them, and i would love that but i cannot see it under this manager.

He is waiting for his 30 month pay off so he can move onto the next pay off.

Your right there with the 30 month pay off so he can sit on the dole again! I bet Jenkins has someone lined up as after the disgrace in Barcelona - lose tomorrow, and that could be the end of Pardew! I still say, get a big name in before the real cup final against Huddersfield and pay a massive staying up bonus to break the bank. Whether it will work or not, it's a better option then a manager who has the same amount of league wins than his players robbing a cab!

PS - the four players should do the decent thing and not only pay the taxi driver compensation but agree to foot the whole Barcelona trip from the club! Shallow words of an apology is pathetic on their wages and in our dire position.

Doesn’t say much about the so called 5 star hotel does it when they have to sneak away to Macdonalds to get some food in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Your right there with the 30 month pay off so he can sit on the dole again! I bet Jenkins has someone lined up as after the disgrace in Barcelona - lose tomorrow, and that could be the end of Pardew! I still say, get a big name in before the real cup final against Huddersfield and pay a massive staying up bonus to break the bank. Whether it will work or not, it's a better option then a manager who has the same amount of league wins than his players robbing a cab!

PS - the four players should do the decent thing and not only pay the taxi driver compensation but agree to foot the whole Barcelona trip from the club! Shallow words of an apology is pathetic on their wages and in our dire position.

You keep saying get a big name in ???

Go on then name one to do the job

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    You keep saying get a big name in ???

Go on then name one to do the job

Anybody would be a bigger name than Pardew who failed elsewhere and was on the dole - Bilac, Silva and I would even have Pepe Mel back over Pardew who could have been decent but for player power at the time and no backing from the Board! Even Pearson could be tempted to come to us to add a no crap approach!

Those saying it's not the fault of Pardew for the actions of these players - well it shows the total lack of respect these players have for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Well at least the team bonding has gone well...they’re thick as thieves now !
    (Thanks All Things Albion)
    Or as thick as footballers buddy....

This is not the best thing to happen to the club with the position that we find ourselves in. The four players concerned are all senior players and really should know better. It doesn't matter whether they were drunk or not, they broke the curfew rules which shows a complete lack of discipline on their behalf. I am surprised at Evans and Barrie who have been consumate professionals throughout their careers. They have let down themselves, their team mates, the club and most importantly us, the fans. Yes, they have apologised and owned up to their stupidity but what they now need to do is to break a gut to get us through into the next round of the cup and to follow this up with doing their damdest for us to maintain our Premier status. We could have done without this!

Leicester, it's an insult to the club, full stop.

Emotions have been high lately after the passing of one of your legends, it's only the fans that care, obviously.

Hey BaggieAl, for what its worth heres my view on it.
    Even if they are kids/****agers, they are still old enough and should be wise enough to know better.
    And apart from locking them up in their rooms for the night, I dont see what else a manager can do to stop them other than warning them so it mustn't all be blamed on him. These footy players today should be taking responsability for their own ill advised actions, whether it leads to a fine and/or a suspension, or even the sack!.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)