+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is all we need...

This is all we need...

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/febr...gate-incident/

What do we think then...Fighting between themselves? Fighting others?

Anyone in the know who can enlighten us...

I should have googled it a bit more. Apparently 4 of our players stole a taxi on a night out in Barcelona.

Still an investigation going on, but if true, seriously how moronic and stupid must they be to do that in the position we're in...

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/febr...gate-incident/

What do we think then...Fighting between themselves? Fighting others?

Anyone in the know who can enlighten us...

I said the players do not seem to have wanted to give everything for Pardew and where is the discipline!!! Get rid of the useless runt before we definitely are doomed. A new manager bounce ( top name ) could be the twist we need.....

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I should have googled it a bit more. Apparently 4 of our players stole a taxi on a night out in Barcelona.

Still an investigation going on, but if true, seriously how moronic and stupid must they be to do that in the position we're in...

Apparently at 5.30am in the morning!!!! Absolutely shocking if true, and all is not right at the club, and where is the discipline!! We should twist big time and bring in a top name manager prior to the Huddersfield game whilst there is still hope!

The only place we are going under Pardew is Burton Albion so get rid now.

The report I read said the police woke them up at 5.30am,

Still lots to investigate, but you can't always blame the manager.

The players are responsible adults doing these things.

I bet all four players were signed by Pulis.....

Some guy on twitter has said the 4 are;

McClean
    Brunt
    Livermore
    Dawson

Could be a load of sh1te..

He also said they weren't drunk.

Can we get our players to show some kind of commitment to acting like grown ups and bust a gut to get out of the mess we are in? Get a group of men together in a sunshine climate and the stupid ****ager syndrome kicks in. Bunch of kids. Too much money...too comfortable...nice fancy cars, houses/mansions and this is what you get from some. Spolit kids. I do wonder what good it gives us to jet off somewhere to have to get over the travel and fuss ready to play football at the weekend.

What the hell has this got to do with Pardew?

I recall when Berahino was acting the immature child it was him you were blaming and berating, not Pulis.

Pathetic excuse to get a cheap dig in at the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    What the hell has this got to do with Pardew?

I recall when Berahino was acting the immature child it was him you were blaming and berating, not Pulis.

Pathetic excuse to get a cheap dig in at the manager.
    Don't know if the game has changed but the manager is responsible for players behaviour on and off the field. Clough used to have the Forest squad in collars and ties whenever they travelled.

Shocking behaviour from supposedly grown men, and highlights perfectly why we are where we are. We need a complete overhaul of the club, no sacred cows.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)