+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centenary book

Centenary book

Work continues with the centenary book and it is drawing near to completion. However, I have yet to decide on what the cover should be, so thought I would ask here. I would be grateful as to your thoughts. Thanks for your time.

Could I suggest a photo of a Queens player from each of the ten decades.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Nice idea that.

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Nice idea that.
    Already been done for 75th anniversary posters big man so not a new idea at all

You could have a shortlist of three from each decade, certainly going back to the Fifties anyway, then vote and the player with the most votes gets on the cover.

cup final

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Work continues with the centenary book and it is drawing near to completion. However, I have yet to decide on what the cover should be, so thought I would ask here. I would be grateful as to your thoughts. Thanks for your time.
    Cover photo, Jim Thomson equalizer in the cup final?

Not wanting to into anything like that. Simply want a few suggestions that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Cover photo, Jim Thomson equalizer in the cup final?
    One of the high points of the club's history. Thanks for taking the time to post which is noted.

Boring and predictable. You need something completely different IMO

You could have a shortlist of three from each decade, certainly going back to the Fifties anyway, then vote and the player with the most votes gets on the cover.

Aye , just to complicate matters ever more eh ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)