+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking At Newport

Parking At Newport

Never been there before and our hotel The Gateway is a 30 minute walk to the ground so I am told .Not sure my lad can last that long if he loses his Wi-Fi connection so does anyone know what parking is like around the ground ? Many thanks for any replies.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Never been there before and our hotel The Gateway is a 30 minute walk to the ground so I am told .Not sure my lad can last that long if he loses his Wi-Fi connection so does anyone know what parking is like around the ground ? Many thanks for any replies.
    Strange ,we phoned the hotel earlier and they told us it was a 30 minute walk to the ground but google maps tells us it's only 4 minutes .They really don't like the English down there do they!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Strange ,we phoned the hotel earlier and they told us it was a 30 minute walk to the ground but google maps tells us it's only 4 minutes .They really don't like the English down there do they!
    You didn't expect they'd tell you the shortest route did you? Anyway you can moor your boat just next to the ground and put a captain's hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    You didn't expect they'd tell you the shortest route did you? Anyway you can moor your boat just next to the ground and put a captain's hat on.
    I don't mind a 30 minute walk,just thinking of my lad. Hell of a long time for a 12 year old if they can't get a mobile internet connection.