+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gwru gone?

gwru gone?

Lifted from millers banter

Banned on MM

gwru as you all know & T71 are one of the same. No reason given. Most of the posters on there are fine. Just a few think they own the site. Don't like me cause I don't like just good enough. I want best we can be for our club. MM posters who think I've been harshly treated you are welcome to join me on MB.

Hope I'm ok on here. I give my views how I see it. I will change my mind during a season cause players how they play dictate views I send. Will post on here solely in the future.

Wonder how long they will put up with his strange team selections...

Why ( if he has) has he been banned?

Sorry Gwru but I don’t do banter (the other board)
    Last edited by millertop; 16-02-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Lifted from millers banter

Banned on MM

gwru as you all know & T71 are one of the same. No reason given. Most of the posters on there are fine. Just a few think they own the site. Don't like me cause I don't like just good enough. I want best we can be for our club. MM posters who think I've been harshly treated you are welcome to join me on MB.

Hope I'm ok on here. I give my views how I see it. I will change my mind during a season cause players how they play dictate views I send. Will post on here solely in the future.

Wonder how long they will put up with his strange team selections...
    It could be a wind-up...
    if he really has been banned, there are several posters on here who are more deserving of a banning

It might not be him but it looks like his writing style to me. i dunno what he has done wrong particularly though. I'm sure frog / cam or somebody will enlighten us 1 way or tother.

Well I've had a few jousts with gwru and taken the mickey out of some of his posts but I really hope he hasn't been banned.
    People might find him irritating at times (I certainly do) but surely he's entitled to his opinions no matter how strange and repetitive they are.

Ironic that he’s been banned just before Cheltenham festival which he says he’s a pro at

A sad day if true. I'm not his biggest fan as most know but I don't want to see people getting banned.

Gwru has his opinions and I agree with about 3% of them, but thats the point of a forum surely? It'd be a stale place if we all agreed on everything.

To be fair to Gwru he takes a fair amount of personal abuse and never rises to it, always keeps his posts on topic and avoids the name calling. Probably is a wind up merchant but they are only a success if people bite

Yep there are worse on here...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep there are worse on here...
    Give over he was a attention seeking ego maniack. I for one am glad hes been banned, and now i dont have to read his drivil over and over ruining a good thread.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast