+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: gwru gone?

Truely beautiful posting from miller mike.

Not for the first time he wishes death on a number of people who post on here.

Quite why they deserve to die is not explained.

He also pleads for these same posters to be banned presumably before their demise.

It’s a shocking post from this repeat offender with issues but goes with only minimal comment.

Gwru gets a ban for being a shocking tipster and mike miller gets a few back slaps for his disgraceful posts not seen by the eagle eyed frog of course.

Let’s ban all those named by miller mike and of course as he says they are all Kemp’s without doubt as surely mike must know something as nobody could seemingly be so utterly stupid.

I wish you a healthy life mike and when death comes I hope you die painlessly and with dignity with minimal hurt to your family

Looks like gwru is on borrowed time on mb fans are starting to get pissed off with jch words already but he is unrepentant saying mmad is rubbish without him. Think he will need is own message board v soon.

Got to admit it’s alot better without him. Sad to say it really I liked gwru until he kept posting ever couple of mins the same sht

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456