+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: gwru gone?

I think we've seen that before havent we Mike on various public message boards like these, where somebody gets banned for what looks like its harmless or trivial, and some others get away with what seems like a lot worse.
    Now I dont know Gwru and what he regularly posts, but I just thought Id let you all know what has happened to him as a poster on here seeing as a thread was started about it/him.
    Last edited by Acido; 18-02-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think we've seen that before havent we Mike on various public message boards like these, where somebody gets banned for what looks like its harmless or trivial, and some others get away with what seems like a lot worse.
    Now I dont know Gwru and what he regularly posts, but I just thought Id let you all know what has happened to him as a poster on here seeing as a thread was started about it/him.
    Ive never met gwru - he probably does not even exist... same goes for Kempo, IBS and all the hard core Nazis that appear on this site - they are probably figments of somebody (Kempo)'s imagimation... strange that the mods don't remove them though

Its hard to know what to do in the long run Mike as a mod, how do you keep the peace with everybody all of the time eh ?.
    This has always been a bug of mine though as well, where people allegedly use multi Id's, what is the point in that sort of thing eh.

[QUOTE=mikemiller;38803863]Ive never met gwru - he probably does not even exist... same goes for, IBS and the hard core Nazis that appear on this site - they are probably figments of somebody (Kempo)'s imagimation... strange that the mods don't remove them though . Ok gwru was boring and repetitive , but the posters who have put boring and repetitive hardcore racism on the site have been allowed to continue/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Gwru is on a wind up end of
    Sad world we live in if he’s banned just because some think he’s on a wind up and don’t like it

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No evidence that he is banned - no red cards, no posts removed....

Hi Kempo, IBS, Montyypython. Wendun , Unwed2, Welovebooth, GreatFascist, EDLMiller, EllisD, Noggin and all those other""Kempos" .... pllease feck off and die. You have done your best to try to destroy Millersmad, but it is still going.... with you scumbags off the site it might have a chance of survival
    That’s why I’ve asked twice but mods have declined to answer.
    Now if you was banned for what you’ve just put them understandable (obviously you won’t) but did Gwru ever use that kind of language.

I could be Gwru along with the others that I’ve been linked to, why just because there’s some sad acts on here

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s why I’ve asked twice but mods have declined to answer.
    Now if you was banned for what you’ve just put them understandable (obviously you won’t) but did Gwru ever use that kind of language.

I could be Gwru along with the others that I’ve been linked to, why just because there’s some sad acts on here
    I could be corrected here,
    It's more than likely it's nothing to do with Moderators CAM or froggy.
    Read the rules & regs of footymad. For a user to be banned it would take a serious complaint that goes direct to Gary at footymad, ultimately they decide who gets their account closed not mods. CAM & frog are there to keep the peace, difficult thing to do considering some of the things that are written on here, a good site shouldn't need much moderating.
    G.W. may be locked out of his account or it's suspended for some other reason.

Got to go....all my grandchildren have turned up all at once !!!
    Happy Days.

Miller's 3-2 Donny.

Donny as many as that? I’m going 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    I could be corrected here,
    It's more than likely it's nothing to do with Moderators CAM or froggy.
    Read the rules & regs of footymad. For a user to be banned it would take a serious complaint that goes direct to Gary at footymad, ultimately they decide who gets their account closed not mods. CAM & frog are there to keep the peace, difficult thing to do considering some of the things that are written on here, a good site shouldn't need much moderating.
    G.W. may be locked out of his account or it's suspended for some other reason.

Got to go....all my grandchildren have turned up all at once !!!
    Happy Days.

Miller's 3-2 Donny.
    Could just be right there Casper but I’m hoping for a 5-0 win

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No evidence that he is banned - no red cards, no posts removed....

Hi Kempo, IBS, Montyypython. Wendun , Unwed2, Welovebooth, GreatFascist, EDLMiller, EllisD, Noggin and all those other""Kempos" .... pllease feck off and die. You have done your best to try to destroy Millersmad, but it is still going.... with you scumbags off the site it might have a chance of survival
    This is what puzzles me about some of the views from those who claim to have a left wing viewpoint. On one hand they will fight for the rights of certain sections of society and then someone who irritates them or has a different view point on a message board you want them to “feck off and die”????

Here is a quandary for you. As you are quite happy for a few people on a message board to “feck off and die”, what are your thoughts on British citizens who have gone to fight for IS? Should they be tried in a country where they could face execution or should they be allowed to return to the UK?

I know it’s a random question but it may help put things into context. Obviously if you want the IS fighters to die too then I suppose I would have to delve a little deeper.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast