+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: gwru gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Tell me who MADE you read them & I will get the lads to get them for you.
    He posted the same **** on every decent post for reaction. Im sorry but you could not help reading it. I just dont get the lot of you on here, you seem to find these idiots ok cos it's just a wind up. Well I left school years ago and I'm not interested in people getting kicks out of others anger or irratation.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    He posted the same **** on every decent post for reaction. Im sorry but you could not help reading it. I just dont get the lot of you on here, you seem to find these idiots ok cos it's just a wind up. Well I left school years ago and I'm not interested in people getting kicks out of others anger or irratation.
    That's why you could not spell maniac then having left school years ago.

Gwru is on a wind up end of

Your point being?, what has that got to do with gwru being banned. Once again the I'm more clever than you brigade try and belittle and bully on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Gwru is on a wind up end of
    You're probably right... but I think that the point being made by several people (including me ) is that there are far worse wind-up merchants, racists, etc on the site who, puzzlingly, haven't been banned.... although, for all we know, gwru might not have even been banned anyway - that could be another wind-up in itself (wouldn't be a surprise if it was)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    That's why you could not spell maniac then having left school years ago.
    And I bet your dad could fight his dad! **shakes head**

Jeez fellas get over it. If he's been banned or not, so what? More important things in life to worry about.

Just had a look on Banter he's already trying to wind them up he's unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    And I bet your dad could fight his dad! **shakes head**
    No but my Dad did say keep shaking your head lad & it will fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Just had a look on Banter he's already trying to wind them up he's unbelievable
    Just had a look myself out of interest and he's put this "We even win with Ihiewke at left back. Sounded from commentary a dour game, don't think there was a real chance for either side in the 2nd half. I hate seeing players out of position at left back when we have Purrington & Hinds. Hope Donny give us a game next week. Want to judge us against a good league 1 side on Form. Good win but want us tested."

I hope for his sake that he is on a wind up because if he isn't, he's clearly mentally ill.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast