+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 !!

4 - 2 - 3 - 1 !!

Ohh damn and blast, Ive just noticed our newbie likes the 4-2-3-1 formation. That means 1 up front again doesnt it, whats he playing at, Morais OUT !!.

Lets have a look at this then:
    Davies,
    Yids, Mills, Lindsay, Peniloss,
    Williams, Gardner,
    Isgrove, Mallan or Moncur, Hammill,
    McBurnie.

What would we think about that line up ?.

How come Davies is back in goal ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    How come Davies is back in goal ?
    Do you know what, I did that out of habit as Im just so used to thinking of Davies in goal.
    Ok let me suggest Townsend again, if at least for the time being!.
    And by the way out of the 2, Id go with Mallan rather than Moncur.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-02-2018 at 07:22 PM.

It's the creativity I think we were lacking so I'm for it lads as long as we play Knasmullner, Moncur or Mallan with preference for Moncur believe it or not if he's allowed to do the job we signed him to do.

Well hes had his chances Ponty, so if he gets the nod to be a number 10 type midfielder then this could be Moncur's last chance at it.
    It also makes me wonder about our players like Potts who arguably isnt good enough, and those who have been loaned out like Mowatt & McGeehan, have they kicked the last ball for our club.
    Although lets remember as well we're unlikely to have either Williams or Gardner still here next season, even if we do stay up.

Thats what annoys me most Acido. The fact that Hecky was so short sighted. Morais cant even give Mcgeehan and Mowatt a fair crack they've been hung out to dry.

I remember Moncur & Mowatt teaming up well together towards the end of last season when everything had that end of season, experimental feel about it. But we also stuck with Matty James remember, who was obviously only with us on loan so it did make me wonder why we broke up their partnership.
    And then this January it was absolutely crazy to send out McGeehan (who came here with a few expectations on him), before we'd even got any adequate replacements. Indeed we had to wait until about half 11 on the last night of the transfer window to get ours in.
    So is this going to be a new chance for all the loaned out players, and depending on whether we stay up as well. I dont think Mowatt has done himself many favours at Oxford by the sounds of it.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-02-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It's the creativity I think we were lacking so I'm for it lads as long as we play Knasmullner, Moncur or Mallan with preference for Moncur believe it or not if he's allowed to do the job we signed him to do.
    Has he met knassmullner before...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I remember Moncur & Mowatt teaming up well together towards the end of last season
    I don’t

Didnt they both do well together as an attacking threat away at Bristol where we led twice, and our Roberts & MacDonald inspired defence blew it for us ?. We lost 3-2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast