+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taxi for me

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    That's the point Acido, woodland is a gent and is always welcome but others have their agenda and want to this board to become like their bored.
    All very, very pitiful. If you spend your life slagging off the Albion there don't expect everyone on here to like it.
    Yes Woody Woodlands is good to reply to, even though hes knocking on a bit now. Right Woody ?.
    And I always considered Tundra a posting friend on the Wolves & various other boards.
    As for me posting on here regularly, well that all started because of one or two posters to begin with... namely Stroller & Dave Valder!.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Fair point 1955 and everyone has a view but the sooner you ban that uneducated Newcy the forum will be a better place. Nobody even responds to his threads on his own board, so he comes on here to cause maximum carnage. It's even become a talking point at our matches on why he's not banned. Other posters from other clubs post decent threads and worth a read ie Acido, and Stateside who I invited to a game.

Even now Newcy is back causing carnage, as the poor delinquent can't help himself! Thing is, I don't have anything against Wolves whatsoever as apart from being irrelevant, they are playing decent football. The real derby for me was always Villa, and always will be.

No doubt, Newcy will respond to this, and the carousel will keep going round, but any abuse will not be ignored so just ban him!
    Ahh, the good old goading the poster into a response.

Well here it is.

If I get banned so be it.

But that won't solve the blatant bullying on here will it?

Ask your moderator, he can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Ahh, the good old goading the poster into a response.

Well here it is.

If I get banned so be it.

But that won't solve the blatant bullying on here will it?

Ask your moderator, he can see it.

Your irrelevant and the opposite to fantastic posters like Acido, Stateside and others! Others can see this which is why nobody ( sorry one person ) responds to your comments - even on your own board you have 72 views and one response. That says it all!

Al when he tells Acido to f off it's OK but If I do it it is bullying.

He has ganged up any many Albion posters on vile mad and on here.

Some of the remarks said to 53 on vilemad by when all he said was that he worked on the Astle gates was shocking.

He comes over as an innocent crusader of the bullied, but look deeper and all the evidence of this disgusting specimen is there.

Agenda: Cause as much chaos as possible.

Ask him about his racist, homophobic and anti soldier posts. They are all there.

And yesterday a new low taking the p!ss out of child abuse victims.

It's all there.

It's best to ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Al when he tells Acido to f off it's OK but If I do it it is bullying.

He has ganged up any many Albion posters on vile mad and on here.

Some of the remarks said to 53 on vilemad by when all he said was that he worked on the Astle gates was shocking.

He comes over as an innocent crusader of the bullied, but look deeper and all the evidence of this disgusting specimen is there.

Agenda: Cause as much chaos as possible.

Ask him about his racist, homophobic and anti soldier posts. They are all there.

And yesterday a new low taking the p!ss out of child abuse victims.

It's all there.

It's best to ignore him.
    It's all there?

Find it. Show the world. Shame me.

Let me guess, you can't be bothered.

There is little worse than an adult that has to make things up to score a cheap point.

Here's your chance.

Your irrelevant and the opposite to fantastic posters like Acido, Stateside and others! Others can see this which is why nobody ( sorry one person ) responds to your comments - even on your own board you have 72 views and one response. That says it all!
    72 veiws and 71 were by you.

Someone say something?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    72 veiws and 71 were by you.

And the one response? As mentioned, you are irrelevant, as are the Wolves to me. For me, Villa was always the big derby match and always will be.

PS - on a football forum you are meant to discuss football! Who did Wolves play today - was it a jolly good match?

Just ignore Al.

All the evidence of what he is like is there and longstanding posters will recall the incidents I refer to, but when you are on anti psychotic drugs I can understand why the memory fails to recollect the previous misdemeanours.

Your posts are always good to read as are many of those on Villamad to be fair. In terms of your question yesterday about Pardew - can you blame/not blame the manager in Barcelona. One thing for sure, you can say is those four players had zero respect for Pardew and here lies the big problem. What did Pardew do today - play the two of them and what does that say about cracking down on discipline! It was also the right time to play promising youngsters from the start i.e Sam Field who must be getting really fed up.

I hope you guys get out of trouble!
    Well we went foreign yesterday Al in case you didnt hear, we've appointed Jose Maurinho's former friend and asst Jose Mourais, who is also Portugese. Will he keep us up, well who knows, but I think its a really positive appointment and a step forward from where we were heading under Paul Heckyar*se.
    As for the bit about Pardew, well like I said I don't think we can blame it all on a manager as long as hes warned them about strict curfews etc, which Im sure he did. As for if and why those players had no respect for Pardew and maybe that was down to him 'losing the dressing room', well thats another matter for you all to discuss amongst yourselves. Ohh and on top of it they also played today did they ?.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)