+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taxi for me

Taxi for me

That's me done folks. I don't suffer fools gladly but there' s a couple on here who are really starting to piss me off. Don't need to associate with w ankers. Banter and a bit of ribbing is one thing but... well.
    Been an absolute pleasure talking to the majority of you and I will certainly visit but no more posting.
    Time to do as I was told and **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    That's me done folks. I don't suffer fools gladly but there' s a couple on here who are really starting to piss me off. Don't need to associate with w ankers. Banter and a bit of ribbing is one thing but... well.
    Been an absolute pleasure talking to the majority of you and I will certainly visit but no more posting.
    Sorry folks thats me done too

All the very best to you all

Coyb

Glawster.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post

Hasta Luego!

Don't steal the taxi.

See you when you decide on your new anti albion persona you obvious dingle.

So tranparent.

Next post will be that he was bullied off here like so and so by the very same person with a different user id.

Guess who it is, and have a wild guess who glawsterbaggie was?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Don't steal the taxi.

See you when you decide on your new anti albion persona you obvious dingle.

So tranparent.

Next post will be that he was bullied off here like so and so by the very same person with a different user id.

Guess who it is, and have a wild guess who glawsterbaggie was?

Your right there Blood - you sussed it! Whicka in his own words said he lost his seat in the Brummie because of Pulis - funny that as there was loads of availability and even now, you can take your pick where to sit!

Whicka & Glawster I understand what your saying boys but please don't disappear off here for no one , you have as much right to be on here as anyone don't let anyone put you down, we live in a democracy & have freedom of speech & you have a much right to be on here as anyone , please stay .

So, a photo emerges from Barcelona

This leaving is to get Al and I
    banned, and it will probably work.

You ignore someone and they follow you around, make threats and then leave for the sympathy vote.

This social media b ollox isn't for me, getting this person banned or that person.

If you have a good memory you know who has which agenda.

I love West Brom, I'm never going to tolerate anyone who constantly slags them off in different guises.

This glitter last piped up when that baggiemadgrrrr was comparing trench warfare and football rivalry.

Nobody makes anyone leave, they leave with a grand farewell in order to get sympathy and bans for others.

Normal people ignore a poster these 2 I guarantee you will never see at the Albion, because they are not Albion, just 2 posters here to cause discord.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    This leaving is to get Al and I
    banned, and it will probably work.

You ignore someone and they follow you around, make threats and then leave for the sympathy vote.

This social media b ollox isn't for me, getting this person banned or that person.

If you have a good memory you know who has which agenda.

I love West Brom, I'm never going to tolerate anyone who constantly slags them off in different guises.

This glitter last piped up when that baggiemadgrrrr was comparing trench warfare and football rivalry.

Nobody makes anyone leave, they leave with a grand farewell in order to get sympathy and bans for others.

Normal people ignore a poster these 2 I guarantee you will never see at the Albion, because they are not Albion, just 2 posters here to cause discord.

Your dead right Blood. Newcy has posted on Dingle mad to get a reaction and guess what - ZERO replies! That's why the saddo comes on here along with other made up alias names! He's been sussed!

Zero for zero, there is no surprise there.

His so called "own" called him a while ago when they called him a bull sh\!tter basically whe they got fed up of the lies of "i was there".

Like vermin he goes where there is food.

Normal people post when they have a spare second, but here you have an example of someone who only has spare seconds.

Very sad.

I can guarantee the complaints have gone in and all 7 fingers are crossed for a ban.

Whatever happens I will be at the Game tomorrow supporting the Albion.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)