+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Taxi for me

Two responses from the same two posters within a couple of minutes.

A perfect example of what your moderator touched on earlier.

What's up?

No more Baggie fans to bully?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well we went foreign yesterday Al in case you didnt hear, we've appointed Jose Maurinho's former friend and asst Jose Mourais, who is also Portugese. Will he keep us up, well who knows, but I think its a really positive appointment and a step forward from where we were heading under Paul Heckyar*se.
    As for the bit about Pardew, well like I said I don't think we can blame it all on a manager as long as hes warned them about strict curfews etc, which Im sure he did. As for if and why those players had no respect for Pardew and maybe that was down to him 'losing the dressing room', well thats another matter for you all to discuss amongst yourselves. Ohh and on top of it they also played today did they ?.
    The next three games will decide Acido for you. You must beat Burton and get at least 3 points from those 2 away games! I think you will. I honestly think Sunderland will drop, and that would be a shame, as it's shocking how their owner has stripped the club. Always loved coming to Barnsley and have a photo when my son was the West Brom mascot at your ground! Hope we don't visit next year though, but under Pardew it looks very likely!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Just ignore Al.

All the evidence of what he is like is there and longstanding posters will recall the incidents I refer to, but when you are on anti psychotic drugs I can understand why the memory fails to recollect the previous misdemeanours.
    Problem is, non of these 'longstanding posters' tend to mention or comment on your accusations.

Just you.

Go on, find some examples.

If anything just to give you a small bit of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The next three games will decide Acido for you. You must beat Burton and get at least 3 points from those 2 away games! I think you will. I honestly think Sunderland will drop, and that would be a shame, as it's shocking how their owner has stripped the club. Always loved coming to Barnsley and have a photo when my son was the West Brom mascot at your ground! Hope we don't visit next year though, but under Pardew it looks very likely!
    Im happy to discuss this Al, but maybe not on this thread eh as its obviously meant for something else. Maybe on that thread about Pardew eh, see you and Blood and everybody else over there!!.

I heard about that Acido. I hope it works out for you and you stay up.

I heard Goughie on talksport saying Hecky got you a 500k payoff from leeds by signing a contract extension to make sure got the cash.

What went wrong with Hecky?

He was great at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Maybe ask Sweeper.

Or Rainbow.

Or Whicka Mon.

Or Glawster.

Oh, I forgot, they left for some reason or another.

Bunch of jokers. Even one of your own after this post below said they did not want to be "involved". From the horses mouth and unlike you, this poster of yours does string two sensible words together:

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Oh yes it was a serious post. We have also lost to Cardiff and Sheffield United this season but at the moment we sit top of the Championship.
    Top of the Championship you indeed are. Best of the rest I make it or should that be best of a bad bunch.
    To be honest mate but really what happens on this forum or at the Albion or in the Premier League ain't really any of you business now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Bunch of jokers. Even one of your own after this post below said they did not want to be "involved". From the horses mouth and unlike you, this poster of yours does string two sensible words together:

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Oh yes it was a serious post. We have also lost to Cardiff and Sheffield United this season but at the moment we sit top of the Championship.
    Top of the Championship you indeed are. Best of the rest I make it or should that be best of a bad bunch.
    To be honest mate but really what happens on this forum or at the Albion or in the Premier League ain't really any of you business now is it?
    Trying to justify yourself?

You sad, sad, pathetic excuse of an Albion fan.

Whicka has forgot more than you'll ever know about west brom.

Tell me more about when you saw Cyrilles first goal against Boro.

You were there, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Trying to justify yourself?

You sad, sad, pathetic excuse of an Albion fan.

Whicka has forgot more than you'll ever know about west brom.

Tell me more about when you saw Cyrilles first goal against Boro.

You were there, yeah?

Not justification, but from the horses mouth as one of your posters did not want to post again

Again this is a football forum so don't be rude - who did Wolves play yesterday and was it a jolly good match?

Al and blood, just ignore, people look far sillier when they rabbit on and no one responds. Only you pair take the bait.

No one need respond to i'm top man either, who clearly has issues with Albion, and who's football knowledge is limited to the last 10 years.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)