+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Taxi for me

Just about sums it up.

Welcome back Glawster.

I had disagreements with baggiesteve (Rip) as he didn't like what I thought of the vile and
    What I wrote on vilemad that was it, he carried on posting as did I.

He then unfortunately passed away and I wrote on the thread his daughter wrote informing of us of his passing that I was I had my disagreements with him and that I was sorry to hear of his passing and gave my condolences.

The other person you mention was wicka, who for months has ganged up with the Dingle and another to ridicule baggieblood, telling others like me to stay out of it when I have said move on 2.

Yet, when someone tells him to f off once he storms off.

Followed by you, do you have any other names you have go by on here?

That should read baggieal.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Welcome back Glawster.

I had disagreements with baggiesteve (Rip) as he didn't like what I thought of the vile and
    What I wrote on vilemad that was it, he carried on posting as did I.

He then unfortunately passed away and I wrote on the thread his daughter wrote informing of us of his passing that I was I had my disagreements with him and that I was sorry to hear of his passing and gave my condolences.

The other person you mention was wicka, who for months has ganged up with the Dingle and another to ridicule baggieblood, telling others like me to stay out of it when I have said move on 2.

Yet, when someone tells him to f off once he storms off.

Followed by you, do you have any other names you have go by on here?

Funny thing is - Whicka said to abbobrom - To be honest mate what happens on this forum or at the Albion or in the Premier League ain't really any of you business now is it, and in Abbobroms own words he's not wanted to post on here since.

Perhaps, Whicka may want to return and say the same vocabulary to Newcy and Eve, and they too won't want to post on here again and make everyone so happy. You can't make it up.

Best to do what 1955 says Blood and ignore posts, as they only want to create havoc, as after all it must get a tad boring on Wolves Mad with 2 new threads a day ( if lucky ), and a post called " Todays other games" which has been running since Stevie Bull hung up his boots

Al you were right pat's back.

The board numbers are up by 2 again and the tactic to get us the bans has failed for the time being.

I'm sure you'll carry on getting the same sh!t , but that's for the moderators to sort and i will continue to ignore him like i did until he came to the pr!kdew thread and started it all on there in there before the short lived grand departure.

I look forward to the next attention seeking grand depature.

I just hope he doesn't cross the line again when it comes to disrepecting Downton Abbey.

Mork signing out nanu nanu.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)