+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taxi for me

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    So, a photo emerges from Barcelona

Brilliant Regis ,

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    That's me done folks. I don't suffer fools gladly but there' s a couple on here who are really starting to piss me off. Don't need to associate with w ankers. Banter and a bit of ribbing is one thing but... well.
    Been an absolute pleasure talking to the majority of you and I will certainly visit but no more posting.
    Time to do as I was told and **** off.
    You're bigger than that, Whicka. Keep posting, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    This leaving is to get Al and I
    banned, and it will probably work.

You ignore someone and they follow you around, make threats and then leave for the sympathy vote.

This social media b ollox isn't for me, getting this person banned or that person.

If you have a good memory you know who has which agenda.

I love West Brom, I'm never going to tolerate anyone who constantly slags them off in different guises.

This glitter last piped up when that baggiemadgrrrr was comparing trench warfare and football rivalry.

Nobody makes anyone leave, they leave with a grand farewell in order to get sympathy and bans for others.

Normal people ignore a poster these 2 I guarantee you will never see at the Albion, because they are not Albion, just 2 posters here to cause discord.
    You are both your own worst enemies and the temptation to ban you is very tempting. Your attitude to other posters is nothing short of bullying and embarrassing. It's not even as though you are amusing or witty.
    A shame because i know you are intelligent people really.

Fans of other clubs know what they are letting themselves in for when they come on here, that's their choice, but we won't have Albion fans driven off the board by cyber bullies.
    Last chance guys.

I accept i told this poster to f off you t???, but that was after alot of provocation including the constant ganging up on Al, with him siding with a sad pitiful dingle to continually badger him into a response.

And when he does he gets told off for using the c word where others on here mix the c word letters and it's ok.

I stayed out of it and didn't post on anything the departed said.Then he comes over to a thread i started and brought all the anti tp stuff with him, even though he left months ago.

Then made a remark about downton abbey and i responded in kind and gave him the pat on the back he so badly was crying out for before telling him to f off, which i accept was not right.

Then he makes threats to meet up and then finally makes the grand gesture of leaving, knowing he'll soon be back in another guise.

The other bloke leaving, i don't know who he is, but suspect it is a not long departed "albion" poster, who was never going to post again, but does.

I have never alligned myself to anybody and certainly not Al, picking him up many times about Berahino's shanty town remarks etc, i also asked him to name the top manager he constantly refers to.

So wba55 show me how i have "bullied" these posters?

Maybe ask Sweeper.

Or Rainbow.

Or Whicka Mon.

Or Glawster.

Oh, I forgot, they left for some reason or another.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    You are both your own worst enemies and the temptation to ban you is very tempting. Your attitude to other posters is nothing short of bullying and embarrassing. It's not even as though you are amusing or witty.
    A shame because i know you are intelligent people really.

Fans of other clubs know what they are letting themselves in for when they come on here, that's their choice, but we won't have Albion fans driven off the board by cyber bullies.
    Last chance guys.

Fair point 1955 and everyone has a view but the sooner you ban that uneducated Newcy the forum will be a better place. Nobody even responds to his threads on his own board, so he comes on here to cause maximum carnage. It's even become a talking point at our matches on why he's not banned. Other posters from other clubs post decent threads and worth a read ie Acido, and Stateside who I invited to a game.

Even now Newcy is back causing carnage, as the poor delinquent can't help himself! Thing is, I don't have anything against Wolves whatsoever as apart from being irrelevant, they are playing decent football. The real derby for me was always Villa, and always will be.

No doubt, Newcy will respond to this, and the carousel will keep going round, but any abuse will not be ignored so just ban him!

He cannot be banned it's part of the care in community program to keep him off the streets, hence his every waking moment spent on here.

But, it is remarkable how all those who leave with a grand gesture have alliances with him.

They could never be the same person.

Ask Barnsley fan Acido what this lowest of the low is like.

Before that it was the envious money mick jibes all the time at Mickd.

He's like a neighbour sh!tting in your garden all week and then coming around to borrow some sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    .. Other posters from other clubs post decent threads and worth a read ie Acido, and Stateside who I invited to a game.
    Tahh for that Al, I just look at it as common sense really when I do post on an 'away' teams board (like this board and the Wolves board for example). I also think of my own teams board and posters, as I don't want any arguments I might have been involved in coming over to Tykesmad and spoiling it for them all.
    The hassles of being a Footymad Mod eh ?.

That's the point Acido, woodland is a gent and is always welcome but others have their agenda and want to this board to become like their bored.

All very, very pitiful.

If you spend your life slagging off the Albion there don't expect everyone on here to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh for that Al, I just look at it as common sense really when I do post on an 'away' teams board (like this board and the Wolves board for example). I also think of my own teams board and posters, as I don't want any arguments I might have been involved in coming over to Tykesmad and spoiling it for them all.
    The hassles of being a Footymad Mod eh ?.

Your posts are always good to read as are many of those on Villamad to be fair. In terms of your question yesterday about Pardew - can you blame/not blame the manager in Barcelona. One thing for sure, you can say is those four players had zero respect for Pardew and here lies the big problem. What did Pardew do today - play the two of them and what does that say about cracking down on discipline! It was also the right time to play promising youngsters from the start i.e Sam Field who must be getting really fed up.

I hope you guys get out of trouble!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)