+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum bullying

Forum bullying

Look and you will see a couple of individuals who are not happy until they have rid their forum of anyone who dares to disagree with them.

These are the types that gang up on certain posters until the poster has had enough-there are two posters that have left in the space of minutes.

Horrible, cowardly keyboard warriors that can only be a man in the safety of their bedrooms, what they post online they would never dare say in a face to face situation.

To my knowledge that is at least 4 posters that have felt the need to leave, one of them being the gent Sweeper who still posts on this forum.

They will read this, they know who they are but they will feel no shame in what they do.

They're probably the same poster, always on at the same time. No one should have to leave the forum because of them, there's always the choice of putting them on the ignore list.

Evening all.

wolves71, I believe you moderate this board, so how would you handle a pair of posters who flagrantly break the rules of posting on footymad? You say there is always the choice of ignoring them, but when your views are constantly abused with bad language etc..,you get to the stage when you have to ask yourself is it worth making comment, knowing that it will draw their type of response and after all, we all have to think of the disruption to any topic that will eventually come from such people; you have to consider other people.

I was pleased to see that one of our mods pulled one of them up over the use of the "c" word and quite rightly so. Now our other mod has at last issued them with a final warning. I think that is far too late.

I'd be interested in your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Evening all.

wolves71, I believe you moderate this board, so how would you handle a pair of posters who flagrantly break the rules of posting on footymad? You say there is always the choice of ignoring them, but when your views are constantly abused with bad language etc..,you get to the stage when you have to ask yourself is it worth making comment, knowing that it will draw their type of response and after all, we all have to think of the disruption to any topic that will eventually come from such people; you have to consider other people.

I was pleased to see that one of our mods pulled one of them up over the use of the "c" word and quite rightly so. Now our other mod has at last issued them with a final warning. I think that is far too late.

Evening Sweeper.

Good to hear from you. As you can see, the bullying fraction are still at it. I mentioned you on the baggies board today as an example to show the grand job they are both doing. It's nice to see the moderator has noticed their constant cowardly ways of making up for their obvious inadequacies.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Evening all.

I'm not a moderator on this forum, the plater is. You can add both posters names to the ignore list, when logged in their posts wouldn't show up. That's the thing, both are after a response, and they are continually getting one. I class both as forum trolls, their posts are repetitive. Posts on albion mad often have swear words in them, most get away with it by using spaces or symbols that look like letters. It's up to the forum mods on there to sort it out.

Is that true '71, I thought you were still a mod on here. Did you give it up or were you ever a mod then, maybe I misunderstood that at one time or another.
    Whatever happened to the former mods on here like Sweeney, and Oldgold, and RonSaunders (I cant quite remember what his Id was) ?.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I'm not a moderator on this forum, the plater is. You can add both posters names to the ignore list, when logged in their posts wouldn't show up. That's the thing, both are after a response, and they are continually getting one. I class both as forum trolls, their posts are repetitive. Posts on albion mad often have swear words in them, most get away with it by using spaces or symbols that look like letters. It's up to the forum mods on there to sort it out.
    I find it hilarious that they suddenly become interested in all other clubs affairs and have an immediate love in with other forum fans after a moderator telling off

Typical child mentality.

I have just spent some time looking back through my posts to see who had a go at me on the Albion Board. It wasn't an abusive post like some, but enough for me to decide that I didn't want to be involved. I was simply told that it was nothing to do with me, what was said on their board. I think the comment was born out of frustration at the position Albion were in in November 2017.

The poster was Whika Man, ironic isn't it. The thread had a title of "Can this squad play attractive football".
    Last edited by abbobrom; 17-02-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    I have just spent some time looking back through my posts to see who had a go at me on the Albion Board. It wasn't an abusive post like some, but enough for me to decide that I didn't want to be involved. I was simply told that it was nothing to do with me, what was said on their board. I think the comment was born out of frustration at the position Albion were in in November 2017.

The poster was Whika Man, ironic isn't it.
    Ironic?

According to the Chuckle Brothers Whicka Mon is ME??

Must admit, I found Whicka Mon to be one of the good un's.

Looks like he just had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is that true '71, I thought you were still a mod on here. Did you give it up or were you ever a mod then, maybe I misunderstood that at one time or another.
    Whatever happened to the former mods on here like Sweeney, and Oldgold, and RonSaunders (I cant quite remember what his Id was) ?.
    I have never moderated on Wolves Mad. I moderated on a streaming site about five years ago, but that was it and nothing to do with footy mad. As far as i can gather Sweeneywolf uses facebook now, Oldgold can be found on Molineux Mix ans 1RonSaunders, your guess is as good as mine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)