+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum bullying

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+hibbitt+goals

gav
    is this what you mean ?
    f ucked if it works for me

yes, that's the video icon, i have created a seperate thread, i hope it helps. You need to click on one individual Hibbitt video at a time. You can't post all those in one youtube link.

back t'bullying
    no need for it in shape or form.if folks cannot accept another persons view
    or opinion they should explain why that is so , rather than intimidate /belittle/abuse.
    baggies board has always about who they hate ..us, villa , derby . etc ,
    a bit sad really..

Fantastic Greavsey, only trouble is the good lady is off work this week so I will have to wait until next week before I can find the time to watch all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I'm not a moderator on this forum, the plater is. You can add both posters names to the ignore list, when logged in their posts wouldn't show up. That's the thing, both are after a response, and they are continually getting one. I class both as forum trolls, their posts are repetitive. Posts on albion mad often have swear words in them, most get away with it by using spaces or symbols that look like letters. It's up to the forum mods on there to sort it out.
    Thanks for the reply, wolves71. As you say, best just to ignore them; it makes me smile to see how they both are trying to be so friendly now they are on their final warning.

Good to see that you are maintaining your push to promotion; only hope we can stay up, but it is looking rather precarious now.

All the best to Newcy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, wolves71. As you say, best just to ignore them; it makes me smile to see how they both are trying to be so friendly now they are on their final warning.

Good to see that you are maintaining your push to promotion; only hope we can stay up, but it is looking rather precarious now.

All the best to Newcy.
    Just carry on posting, never let those two win. Your opinion is as good as the rest. There's still plenty of twists and turns left in the season for both our sides.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Just carry on posting, never let those two win. Your opinion is as good as the rest. There's still plenty of twists and turns left in the season for both our sides.
    Well said.

I reckon those two must have some dirt on the mods considering the amount of chances they have had.

Funny to see the bully saying sworry yet again for his vile language and reading him arse lick to everyone was nothing short of total humiliation.

Hello Greavsey, how are you mate ? not been on here for a while, have a browse now and again, sit by Abbo so speak to him on occasion and see Gav (71) at most away games. I post to Tony and Cath on facebook. Just before xmas I bumped into a gathering of old footymad members, Chimplad , Bev and about another five or so ex posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudleywolf View Post
    Hello Greavsey, how are you mate ? not been on here for a while, have a browse now and again, sit by Abbo so speak to him on occasion and see Gav (71) at most away games. I post to Tony and Cath on facebook. Just before xmas I bumped into a gathering of old footymad members, Chimplad , Bev and about another five or so ex posters.
    hey up david...long time !

i have recently re-entered the fray on here.
    tried facebook a few times now , but don't like it..appreciate i am in the
    minority as it is obviously hugely popular.
    say hello to catherine for me , she is sound !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)