+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mason Bennett injury update?

Mason Bennett injury update?

Has any news been released about his injury? Will he play again this season?

Tomorrow, apparently.

I heard 2-3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Tomorrow, apparently.
    Where's this from?

Nolan said today that they're waiting for the results and then they'll set a timescale, also it's not looking good. Sounds like a good few weeks at the least

"I’m hoping we will (see him play again this season) for his sake more than anyone’s. He’s been desperate to get out, play games and score goals."

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Where's this from?

Nolan said today that they're waiting for the results and then they'll set a timescale, also it's not looking good. Sounds like a good few weeks at the least

"I’m hoping we will (see him play again this season) for his sake more than anyone’s. He’s been desperate to get out, play games and score goals."
    He said in his press conference he'd have more news "tomorrow" and would update either Leigh Curtis or Charlie Slater (can't remember who asked) at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    I heard 2-3 weeks
    Hopefully, could do with all options available then as that is when we start playing many of the sides challenging

Having Bennett available for those massive home games would be such a boost. It could really make all the difference in our season. It's a matter of time until Shola picks up a knock, which would leave as down to the bare bones against our promotion rivals. Really hope he makes it back in time for the Stags match, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Having Bennett available for those massive home games would be such a boost. It could really make all the difference in our season. It's a matter of time until Shola picks up a knock, which would leave as down to the bare bones against our promotion rivals. Really hope he makes it back in time for the Stags match, but I doubt it.
    With the best will in the world hamstrings are usually 6 week minimum, given he's a pacey player the odds are it will be longer statistically.

My bet is he's finished for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    With the best will in the world hamstrings are usually 6 week minimum, given he's a pacey player the odds are it will be longer statistically.

My bet is he's finished for the season.
    He's had an operation on it and gone back to Derby. Poor lad and what a shame for both us and him.