+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Leeds United - v - Bristol City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Yet again some folk mouthing off about sacko, coz he obviously lost us the game didn't he, give it a bloody rest

We had more possession,more decent attempts on goal, yeah I'm pi$$ed off we didn't win, but I saw some positives second half

Now we will win on Wednesday

MOT!!!
    Roller-coaster stuff clive..2nd half was hectic!

Can't afford to give Derby a 2 goal start on Wednesday..but we have Saiz back which is a massive boost.

Important to get berardi back as well

As much as I hate to say it, id even give cooper a run out, not fully convinced with Pennington, we've had far worse than him at cb before but he's still about 22/23 and for me doesn't have the size to be a good cb, he's not a bad player, I just don't think he's ready yet, he could end up being a good defender in a couple of years though if he gets the big game experience regularly

Don't get me wrong here, I'm one of coopers biggest critics, but it really is a coin toss between him and Pennington, neither are what we need next to jansson

It will be interesting to see what formation and lineup we use vs Derby, knowing that only our 3 long term injured players will be unavailable

Alioski and Saiz back together perhaps? Maybe Dallas and sacko out wide and Saiz and hernandez central somehow, it really will be interesting to see what PH decides between now and Wednesday

Clive, you we right about there being plenty of positives about the second half, but Sacko clearly wansnt one of them.if were going 442 again and you want 2 wingers, any 2 from Dallas,Hernandez, Roofe Alioski have to start before Sacko.
    Agree regarding Cooper though, ive just stated his ineptness on another thread, but as you said, the boy Pennington isnt exactly making the selection process difficult, for me Cooper shades it only because Jansson has some kind of relation with Cooper whereas yesterday with Pennington, there was a Keystone cops feel to the centre back understanding.
    Given that practically the whole back 5 is injured, unavailable or shighte i wonder how the Young scandinavian CB we signed is doing? cant be worse than the bollox currently on display, and would obviously converse well with Jansson?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Important to get berardi back as well

Alioski and Saiz back together perhaps? Maybe Dallas and sacko out wide and Saiz and hernandez central somehow, it really will be interesting to see what PH decides between now and Wednesday
    Not sure we can really afford a midfield of Dallas, Sacko, Saiz and Hernandez - surely somebody has to be able to actually win the ball before we can unleash the attacking prowess of your flair dream team (and Sacko)?

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    God help us if Heck thinks sackos the answer
    Actually, (and im not saying he was good), he just wasnt as bad as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Actually, (and im not saying he was good), he just wasnt as bad as usual.
    Dare I say it..he looked lively and up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Dare I say it..he looked lively and up for it
    So did we Rev when it looked like we might get a winner....

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    Clive, you we right about there being plenty of positives about the second half, but Sacko clearly wansnt one of them.if were going 442 again and you want 2 wingers, any 2 from Dallas,Hernandez, Roofe Alioski have to start before Sacko.
    Agree regarding Cooper though, ive just stated his ineptness on another thread, but as you said, the boy Pennington isnt exactly making the selection process difficult, for me Cooper shades it only because Jansson has some kind of relation with Cooper whereas yesterday with Pennington, there was a Keystone cops feel to the centre back understanding.
    Given that practically the whole back 5 is injured, unavailable or shighte i wonder how the Young scandinavian CB we signed is doing? cant be worse than the bollox currently on display, and would obviously converse well with Jansson?
    I know it easy to bash Sacko but he was a positive when he came on.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)