+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The booking fee

The booking fee

I know this has been mentioned before but why am I paying Rotherham United a pound extra for the privilege of using my electricity, my ink and my paper to print my ticket?

If anything I should get a point off because of the money they've saved by not having to print the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I know this has been mentioned before but why am I paying Rotherham United a pound extra for the privilege of using my electricity, my ink and my paper to print my ticket?

If anything I should get a point off because of the money they've saved by not having to print the thing.
    The reason is :-
    Because you obviously did not buy a season ticket 😅

It pisses me off when they charge a fee for each ticket when I regularly buy a few in one transaction (away tickets)

Love it on here we’ve moaned about price of bread now electric. 😆
    If we win today what we gonna moan about tomorrow?

I’ll start it off women drivers 😮

It wazzes me off too, but I think the club are just passing on the cost for the software.

I bought some tickets for the Foo Fighters at the Etihad for me and the old man for Christmas. Ticketmaster charges me a booking fee per ticket then also charged me £2.50 per ticket for the "Print your ticket at home option". There wasn't even any other options to chose from so I had no choice.

It really does get right on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Love it on here we’ve moaned about price of bread now electric. ��
    If we win today what we gonna moan about tomorrow?

I’ll start it off women drivers ��
    People who piss in your pocket when you are in a queue at Tesco checkout

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    I bought some tickets for the Foo Fighters at the Etihad for me and the old man for Christmas. Ticketmaster charges me a booking fee per ticket then also charged me £2.50 per ticket for the "Print your ticket at home option". There wasn't even any other options to chose from so I had no choice.

It really does get right on my nerves.
    I was looking at some of the recent U2 tickets, for some of those the booking fee was a scandalous £15.50

Even for normal tickets I think it was just under £9.

That should have said a pound off, Android autocorrect is another thing annoying me.

But booking fees are just a rip-off, maybe one day we will all get compensated like with PPIs, keep a record!
    Last edited by great_fire; 17-02-2018 at 10:46 AM.