+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PNE v Wolves Matchday Thread

PNE v Wolves Matchday Thread

Match Info Click Here

If the previous meeting between the two sides is anything to go by then Wolves will need to dig deep to get something from the game today, but Wolves have stood up to each challenge they have faced so far this season.

I do like your manager and he is paying us a lot of respect but at the same time I do think he truly believes you lot can Win every game. Really looking forward to this game for on the pitch and the terraces it should be a great atmosphere and both sides have plenty to play fòr. This is definitely a tough one to call as like your manager AN thinks we can pick up 3 points every week. Good luck for the rest of the season.

This is going to be a REALLY TOUGH match, with no quarter given. I'd be surprised if there are 22 players still on the pitch at FT !!!

Starting XI: Ruddy; Bennett, Coady (c), Boly; Doherty, N’Diaye, Neves, Douglas; Costa, Jota, Cavaleiro

Subs: Norris; Batth, Miranda; Saiss, Gibbs-White; Afobe, Bonatini

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I do like your manager and he is paying us a lot of respect but at the same time I do think he truly believes you lot can Win every game. Really looking forward to this game for on the pitch and the terraces it should be a great atmosphere and both sides have plenty to play fòr. This is definitely a tough one to call as like your manager AN thinks we can pick up 3 points every week. Good luck for the rest of the season.
    Cheers mate. I forecast a draw for this game but of course I hope we can squeak it. Good luck with the rest of your season too.

If there any chance of a stream for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    If there any chance of a stream for this game?
    i HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SIGN OF ANY, wOODY

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    i HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SIGN OF ANY, wOODY
    No, ther nothing on ESPN3 so that's it, just have to rely on tempetuous Tim again. Bollux!

Boh Cardiff and Villa have got decent opponents today. Fingers crossed.

Not many chances so far, both defences holding tight.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)