+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Livi v St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If Livi win they'll be 6 points ahead of us but we'll still have 2 games in hand on them. I don't think that's way ahead of us.
    6 points may as well be 60, the way we have been playing

^^^ as above, if we can’t get a bit of form going on the back of a lucky break yesterday then I doubt if we ever will this season.

Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    6 points may as well be 60, the way we have been playing
    Also fair.

From where we have been this season to be 6 points behind Livingston and in 3rd or lower in a very mediocre league is totally unacceptable.

Games in hand aren’t always worth that much. Away to QOS and ICT are not easy and the points in the bag are always better.

If we lose on Friday seems no chance for me that we would even get second

Make or break as far as I am concerned

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    From where we have been this season to be 6 points behind Livingston and in 3rd or lower in a very mediocre league is totally unacceptable.

Games in hand aren’t always worth that much. Away to QOS and ICT are not easy and the points in the bag are always better.

If we lose on Friday seems no chance for me that we would even get second

Make or break as far as I am concerned
    Absolutely, and myself and the usual gang of boys/girls who spend their hard earned on seasons, sponsorship, crap food and travelling will be there - YET AGAIN - DESPITE

Heres hoping the avaerage joes currently in possesion of the proud jersey feel the same way as we do on friday and finally put a shift in that merits our support.

Here's hopin' AYE .....

Friday massive for United. Feel we need to finish 2nd. We are barkit away from home hence 2nd place finish means 2 less games, and home advantage in the 2nd leg next play off game.

Saturday result was a shocker for us, Livi confidence be sky high and ours is the complete opposite.

Lets hope they grow a pair and grind a result out.

4-0

I wanted a draw or Livi win on Saturday so happy with the outcome

We have to play Livi at Tannadice on the last day so to suggest a defeat means 2nd is gone is silly

We are capable of winning, with the right team, tactics and attitude on Friday, we were well clear of every other team before this poor run remember so not overly concerned just now

It's the hope that kills.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I wanted a draw or Livi win on Saturday so happy with the outcome

We have to play Livi at Tannadice on the last day so to suggest a defeat means 2nd is gone is silly

We are capable of winning, with the right team, tactics and attitude on Friday, we were well clear of every other team before this poor run remember so not overly concerned just now
    Shedka, surprised you wanted a Livi win? Your reasons if I may ask?

Take away a miracle we are not catching St Mirren, hence ensuring 2nd place must be our priority. That surely means wanting our nearest rivals for that to lose.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)