+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Livi v St Mirren

I also wanted a Livi win, haven't given up hope of the title just yet.

TBH I really cannot see us having any hope of the title. It would be glorious if we could do it though.

Whichever way you look at it 3 points on Friday are imperative

Livi win was always the best result where St Mirren were pinned at the 14 point mark for that one more week. However, i do fully expect that little bit of hope to have disappeared come Friday bed time!

Now that Dumbarton and ICT are in the fizzy final, St Mirren have to re-arrange a game now so we obviously we now only have 2 games in hand over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Livi win was always the best result where St Mirren were pinned at the 14 point mark for that one more week. However, i do fully expect that little bit of hope to have disappeared come Friday bed time!

Now that Dumbarton and ICT are in the fizzy final, St Mirren have to re-arrange a game now so we obviously we now only have 2 games in hand over them.
    See St Mirren have rearranged next tuesdays fixture to the 24th March when they would have been free due to the I/Bru final. Leaves us with 3 important games in a week and them playing Brechin at home on Saturday and a weeks rest before our game on the 2nd. Possibly not a great set up but means that by mid march we'll only be a game behind fixture wise.

TBF if we are going to get close then we need to be winning games and get in a good rhythm with playing 2 matches a week.

Good that we catch up a bit on fixs. Will let us know where we are in a few weeks. Fingers crossed we can get close to saints

That's the problem though shedka we don't have a team, our tactics are back to the mixu days and our attitude is terrible. We'll lose on Friday, 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    That's the problem though shedka we don't have a team, our tactics are back to the mixu days and our attitude is terrible. We'll lose on Friday, 2-0
    Fear you may be right.

Speaking to a St Midden fan on Monday, physically kicked and bullied off park last week by Livi......we are so good ...not.. against physical teams. We’ve been bullied by the Falkirk’s, Dumbarton’s and Brechin of the league.

We’ll win on Friday night

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If Livi win they'll be 6 points ahead of us but we'll still have 2 games in hand on them. I don't think that's way ahead of us.
    Reading your post tonight Terry for the first time its finally sinking in just where my team are at.How the phuck can the 6th biggest team in Scotland be relying on games in hand to go above Livingston who cannot afford and refuse to use their under soil heating?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Reading your post tonight Terry for the first time its finally sinking in just where my team are at.How the phuck can the 6th biggest team in Scotland be relying on games in hand to go above Livingston who cannot afford and refuse to use their under soil heating?.
    At our level, more money doesn't mean automatic promotion. Sevco failed in their first attempt at it and they had a miles bigger budget than us and the champions that season, Hearts. We need stabilisation and consistency, only when we get that can we win the Championship. Will the board have the strength and foresight to do this? All evidence suggests not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)