+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi v St Mirren

Livi v St Mirren

Why are they getting a game on when we are falling further behind in fixtures.

I seem to remember we went lots of games behind in season we got relegated and it was a problem then

Predictions for this one?
    I have a feeling Livi won’t lose it and may even win it. I’ll guess 1-0 to Livi.

What do we want?
    As most on here agree we need at least 2nd place and the play offs or missing out on them is becoming a danger.

With that in mind would we be better for St Mirren to win?

17 points behind though is too scary to contemplate.

One point each therefore I think the best outcome for united?

Why should they not play each other today? St Mirren win for me, it's ***** we get that 2nd place now

Think I've gave up interest in catching saints, so hope they win today. Best we can do is consolidate second place asap and prepare ourselves for 4 cup finals. If I could cherry pick our playoff opponents it would be dunfermline followed by Hamilton. Got a feeling Hamilton will finish bottom this season tho, the fun will be fine so it will probably be county or thistle.

Livi win for me, may put a little doubt in saints mind if they lost. Things change quickly in football and if they were to hit a wee sticky patch before we play them it could give us half a chance. Obviously we would have to keep winning games which doesn't look likely at the moment but you never know.

I know things are bad, but wanting St Mirren to win? Seriously? I know we're not exactly all singing and dancing but last time I checked we can still win the league. Difficult yes, but not impossible.

Agreed Charlie & James.
    St Mirren may well experience a bad run, starting today maybe.
    If they do & we turn our performances round they are very catchable.
    So c'mon Livi!

Don't doubt st.mirren are more than capable of dropping points but that gutless mob we've got could never take advantage of it. Leagues finished.

3-1 Livi, from 1-0 down in the first few mins!! :-0

Not be an easy game for us through there next week, so we need to be “at it” from the off.....not going to happen though, is it! :-(

Apparently Livi have the 3rd smallest budget in the league.

This is what happens when you recruit players with the right attitude instead of trying to fluke it.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Apparently Livi have the 3rd smallest budget in the league.

This is what happens when you recruit players with the right attitude instead of trying to fluke it.
    They didn't look like they had the right attitude on Dec 23rd though, didn't Hopkins say Utd were the best team they'd played?

Livi on the whole have had a good season so far. No doubt about that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)