+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unbelievable

Unbelievable

In this day and age I feel it is completely believable.

Good reason never to take the FAMILY to centreparcs ever again.
    In Sweden they have proposed a law whereby before any intimacy all partners(including husbands and wives) must consent online to any ***ual act.
    No,I am not joking.Can you picture the situation-“just hang on darling while I go online and then digitally sign for me that you agree to have ***”.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    In this day and age I feel it is completely believable.
    Just publicity seeking like Virgin Trains pulled the Mail, then reinstated it two days later.
    People like Littlejohn who I don’t like, are entitled to their views and these people are trying to deny the Press the Freedom to publish such views.
    But as you say 59 it’s not surprising, these days it’s the minority views that are dictating the agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    In Sweden they have proposed a law whereby before any intimacy all partners(including husbands and wives) must consent online to any ***ual act.
    No,I am not joking.Can you picture the situation-“just hang on darling while I go online and then digitally sign for me that you agree to have ***”.
    WOW that’s not very practical especially after a few beers, and whoever holds the data base must be sooo powerful.

I've read this about ten times now in case I am missing something; He added: "That said, and despite the fact that countless single parents do a fantastic job, I still cling to the belief that children benefit most from being brought up by a man and a woman."

Is it homophobic to have an opinion as to how a person believes a child benefits from nurturing by couples of the opposite ***?

When I get a bit of time I intend to research how the "experts" from the PC Brigade believe what is the best family environment a child benefits the most from.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Trouble with that scenario is that I would log on to Clarets Mad first and the wife would then be fast asleep before I got back with the online "Let's Do It" slip.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)