+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morais first interview

Great appointment , A wish him and his staff all the best , 3 pts Tuesday José , av got mi Portuguese Flag art fothi " your not one of our own "
    Atté Logo

Like him. Like the way he comes across too. At least he didn't come in and tell us all we're a load of sh1te like that wan ker Hill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Like him. Like the way he comes across too. At least he didn't come in and tell us all we're a load of sh1te like that wan ker Hill!!
    Thaz been calling 'em a load a sh1te fo weeks Ponte and walking art on 'em at heyf time. Mek thi mind up.

I think you've read my post wrong SBRed I was referring to Keith Hills negative view of the club

Suppin time. Ivverybody on ivvery thread iz reyt and am wrong.abart ivverything. A can tek that and sleep well after a good sup.

I'm not impressed but I'll keep my council on the guy and give him a go .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Suppin time. Ivverybody on ivvery thread iz reyt and am wrong.abart ivverything. A can tek that and sleep well after a good sup.
    Now your talking SB, suppin time indeed. Are you getting the first round in then old sparra ?.

If this guy gives me half the happy memories Hecky gave me I'll be more than impressed .

Nar sum on ya can quote all you want abart the here and now only as good as your last game blah blah blah .

Hecky gave this old tyke summat to tek to his grave , two wembley wins in 6 weeks and a promotion from a roy of the rovers comic .

I might be a sentimental old bstrd but I'd walked away from that stadium twice a foor , totally gutted and my dreams in tatters .

Hecky put that reight for me and gave me two great days that ill niver forget because if there's a better place to win owt than wembley than I ant sin it .

Same as I sey , if this guy does half as well as Hecky we will hav done alreight .

Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Amen to that

Exile this is why I had to laugh at " the believe " comment no matter the good intentions .

Feck in hell , I've seen a team put together for two bob play football I thought I'd never see in 96/97 and get automatic promotion to the PL .

I've seen another two bob outfit within a whisker of making an FA cup final after knocking out two clubs who made the last four in the champions league .

I've seen a bloke with no experience as a manager motivate a team with hardly any talent and one foot in league one to dig themselves out of a hole their ability didn't warrant .

I've seen a team bottom of league one , haul themselves out of it and win a trophy and promotion within 6 weeks of each other after earlier losing 9 games on the trot .

And this tw@t is telling me to believe the moment he walks through the door , aye alreight .

Piece of pyss this to stay up by comparison with the above .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast