+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    One thing i will say abart the pigs is that they've got 2 cracklin,i mean crackin young keepers in Wildsmith and Dawson.I've just seen Dawson mek a r8 save today on't Beeb highlights.Another MASSIVE 0-0 win for the pigs today.UTCB
    You aren't wrong both are absolute quality.

Regarding the pitch the number of home games since the start of the year plus training on it have taken its toll

Quote Originally Posted by MPSblue View Post
    You aren't wrong both are absolute quality.

Regarding the pitch the number of home games since the start of the year plus training on it have taken its toll
    He was quality against Birmingham wasn't he?

Why train on the fake Desso when you have state of the art training facilities at Middlewood?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Why train on the fake Desso when you have state of the art training facilities at Middlewood?
    It's easy to pick one bad game out isn't it? I can assure you that the lad has been excellent. As has Dawson in the cup.

They've been training at Hillsborough a lot and it's been a harsh Winter. Even Desso's - which it is - need recovery time.

always rated rammy to be honest bit suprised hes having a rough patch as for wildsmith he only had that one save at the lane we should have pumped crosses in to him

Can you imagine sitting near to the git banging that drum? I couldn’t stand it, after 5 minutes I had to adjust the sound on the box to filter out the background noise.

No. What's taken its toll is the fact it wasn't laid by Desso but some cowboy outfit.
    Probably some firm of Thai ladyboys.
    As regards the number of home games has everyone else had a winter break?
    The pitch at the Lane looks stunningly gorgeous.

Oh and I bet you've never seen the 2 piglets play once.
    Bell End.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No. What's taken its toll is the fact it wasn't laid by Desso but some cowboy outfit.
    Probably some firm of Thai ladyboys.
    As regards the number of home games has everyone else had a winter break?
    The pitch at the Lane looks stunningly gorgeous.

Oh and I bet you've never seen the 2 piglets play once.
    Bell End.
    I understand you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so using any kind of logic would be way beyond that pea brain of yours.

But my comments stand and can easily be backed up, still feel free to keep acting like a moron.

Please feel free to tell me games have been played on our home pitch since the start of the year compared to yours and when you add in the training ( yes due to frozen pitches ) it's going to take it's toll in area's, is it perfect far from but compared to what we had in recent years it's hard to grumble.

I've seen the two young lads play enough to know they have real quality about them, I doubt any normal person who has also watched them enough to pass judgement would disagree either.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSblue View Post
    I understand you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so using any kind of logic would be way beyond that pea brain of yours.

But my comments stand and can easily be backed up, still feel free to keep acting like a moron.

Please feel free to tell me games have been played on our home pitch since the start of the year compared to yours and when you add in the training ( yes due to frozen pitches ) it's going to take it's toll in area's, is it perfect far from but compared to what we had in recent years it's hard to grumble.

I've seen the two young lads play enough to know they have real quality about them, I doubt any normal person who has also watched them enough to pass judgement would disagree either.
    I won't waste my time commenting on your silly first two sentences which you have posted as paragraphs and move on to the fact that the rest of the post must have been made by someone with the IQ of a clump of mud for all the sense it actually makes.

I'm reassured to know the average (and that is a compliment) pig is as bright as a 10 watt bulb.
    Enjoy your relegation battle overseen by some utter mong from nowhere on a complete joke pitch installed on the cheap by some ladyboy with crap plastic tits.
    Like yours. XXX

They originally skimped on the lighting required and now Theres a thread on OT explaining about the weather being particularly bad in the terrible micro climate that exists over the Rustbucket.

For proof there's a comparison with Villa's pitch which isn't going too well. It was laid twelve years ago......

Oddly, Bramall Lane hasn't yet had a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Think M Road pitches have been frozen since before Christmas. That's the latest excuse. Can't have the LuckyBag Nearly a Desso blamed.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast