+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If my brain was anywhere near the size of my gut i'd be almost as clever as Marvin(Holden)&TT Pops. UTCB
    Well, to be fair Rod, nowadays I have to look for cloths made for the 'fuller figure' myself. Last time I bought a suit it was on the rails right at the back of the shop, way, way back, so far back that when I looked at the label, it had been made in Narnia.

Duffy happened!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    One thing i will say abart the pigs is that they've got 2 cracklin,i mean crackin young keepers in Wildsmith and Dawson.I've just seen Dawson mek a r8 save today on't Beeb highlights.Another MASSIVE 0-0 win for the pigs today.UTCB
    You aren't wrong both are absolute quality.

Regarding the pitch the number of home games since the start of the year plus training on it have taken its toll

No. What's taken its toll is the fact it wasn't laid by Desso but some cowboy outfit.
    Probably some firm of Thai ladyboys.
    As regards the number of home games has everyone else had a winter break?
    The pitch at the Lane looks stunningly gorgeous.

Oh and I bet you've never seen the 2 piglets play once.
    Bell End.

They originally skimped on the lighting required and now Theres a thread on OT explaining about the weather being particularly bad in the terrible micro climate that exists over the Rustbucket.

For proof there's a comparison with Villa's pitch which isn't going too well. It was laid twelve years ago......

Oddly, Bramall Lane hasn't yet had a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSblue View Post
    You aren't wrong both are absolute quality.

Regarding the pitch the number of home games since the start of the year plus training on it have taken its toll
    He was quality against Birmingham wasn't he?

Why train on the fake Desso when you have state of the art training facilities at Middlewood?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Why train on the fake Desso when you have state of the art training facilities at Middlewood?
    Think M Road pitches have been frozen since before Christmas. That's the latest excuse. Can't have the LuckyBag Nearly a Desso blamed.

It's a fact that the players train in a tinpot dome tent and at the sty the fans play pretend at being MASSIVE in their own little bubble

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

It's easy to pick one bad game out isn't it? I can assure you that the lad has been excellent. As has Dawson in the cup.

They've been training at Hillsborough a lot and it's been a harsh Winter. Even Desso's - which it is - need recovery time.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    It's easy to pick one bad game out isn't it? I can assure you that the lad has been excellent. As has Dawson in the cup.

They've been training at Hillsborough a lot and it's been a harsh Winter. Even Desso's - which it is - need recovery time.
    If it was a Desso,it would not look as threadbare as it does,our real Desso looks pristine.

Harsh winter?,is the Rustbucket in Siberia you clown?

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast