+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Chucky and Mendacity have been living in an igloo under a twelve foot snowdrift since September. Besides sucking on ice for a drink, all they have to keep them going is a list of their Dads lies to eat. Experts say they have enough to keep them alive for around 300 years.

Real Desso. The mans crazy.
    Ya can be very cuttin Marvin, you are a BLADE tho eh? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    And you just know that he's itching to reply but has to pretend he's got something else to do
    He reads every thread,there is a box that shows which members have read the thread,the fake Doc/Weathermans name appears every time,he is obsessed with his City betters from the warmer climes of S2

Like I asked yesterday with no reply. Have you any proof It's not a real Desso? Why would Desso put their name to something if it's not their product?

You also said it shouldn't be trained on all year round.*** Desso say it can. What to Fake Desso say? Keep of the grass at all times?

*** "McWeatherman getting it wrong again

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Like I asked yesterday with no reply. Have you any proof It's not a real Desso? Why would Desso put their name to something if it's not their product?
    Having demonstrated your lack of knowledge on the 'recognition of revenue' question yesterday, perhaps you'd like to answer a horticulture one instead..?

How come if we have the same product, installed equally well by trained and qualified people, ours looks like

Name:  full head of hair.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  19.6 KB

and yours looks like

Name:  BALD DAVE.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  25.9 KB

Take your time...

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Heres a funny thing...

Being a curious sort, who believes very little at face value, I thought I'd pop along to the Desso Sports Surfaces website. (http://www.dessosports.com) There is a site search facilty, so (being curious...) I tried this search.

Name:  Desso Search SUFC.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  15.8 KB

No surprises there then. A nice linky to our club site with update pictures of the relayingof the pitch. Pukka.

Then I thought I'd try this search. And look what happened...

Name:  Desso search.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  16.2 KB

Doesn't seem like Desso know as much about you as you think they do. Care to explain..?
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 21-02-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Having demonstrated your lack of knowledge on the 'recognition of revenue' question yesterday, perhaps you'd like to answer a horticulture one instead..?

How come if we have the same product, installed equally well by trained and qualified people, ours looks like

Name:  full head of hair.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  19.6 KB

and yours looks like

Name:  BALD DAVE.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  25.9 KB

Take your time...

I had to laugh when you mentioned his retreat from the season ticket money point. You need to understand these aren't his opinions or "knowledge. He's spoon fed them by someone who just scrapes into positive IQ figures. McNulty doesn't understand the issue, any issue in fact, which is why he shies away once he's been proven wrong. (He does a lot of shieng ) . It's always been the same.

He's sticking by the "it's real" story, shocking weather conditions and the only Desso in the world of that age looking like that being perfectly normal.

As the Fake Desso advertising slogan goes,

" It gives you wiiiings ( but only if the sun shines for 365 days a year, otherwise you can only play in certain areas of the pitch. It's training on it you see...."

Heres a funny thing...

Being a curious sort, who believes very little at face value, I thought I'd pop along to the Desso Sports Surfaces website. (http://www.dessosports.com) There is a site search facilty, so (being curious...) I tried this search.

No surprises there then. A nice linky to our club site with update pictures of the relayingof the pitch. Pukka.

Doesn't seem like Desso know as much about you as you think they do. Care to explain..?
    Excellent Smithers ......

Just like we said,it's a fake Desso,no surprise the fake Doc/weatherman/body language expert thinks it's the real thing,he's puddled

Heres a funny thing...

Why were Desso tweeting about it when it was being installed?

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast