+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    Yes, that much tougher.
    Shall we leave it there?,you think our pitch the other night was a mud bath and prevented us playing our fast free flowing football,I think you are talking a load of *******s,is that a fair summary of our respective positions?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Shall we leave it there?,you think our pitch the other night was a mud bath and prevented us playing our fast free flowing football,I think you are talking a load of *******s,is that a fair summary of our respective positions?
    D'ya have to keep quotin these Knorbheads? I have em on Pignore for a reason tha knows.Are ya at Oakwell satdi? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    D'ya have to keep quotin these Knorbheads? I have em on Pignore for a reason tha knows.Are ya at Oakwell satdi? UTCB
    Come on Rod,surely you are not accusing him of being Pork?

Yes I am,and if I am unfortunate enough to bump into you,please do not introduce me to any of your Barnsley supporting friends who you were on the picket line with.

Are you wearing your NCB donkey jacket?

It's a difference of opinion?

I thought the pitch didn't help us whatsoever on Monday night and made it that much tougher for us. If you disagree then great, football is all about opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    It's a difference of opinion?

I thought the pitch didn't help us whatsoever on Monday night and made it that much tougher for us. If you disagree then great, football is all about opinions.
    I do disagree

Come on Rod,surely you are not accusing him of being Pork?

Yes I am,and if I am unfortunate enough to bump into you,please do not introduce me to any of your Barnsley supporting friends who you were on the picket line with.

Are you wearing your NCB donkey jacket?
    I'm on abart Mcpigultyt and other pigs,this BDBL1 reeks of pork accordin to Mahatma and he's the pig expert.If i thought ya meant what you're sayin abart me i'd be devastated ya plank.Why on earth wud i wanna introduce a Thatcher luvin ten bob tory git to lads who were on't picket line? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 04-04-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Only when they become too obvious like Darton "Blade" on Football Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm on abart Mcpigultyt and other pigs,this BDBL1 reeks of pork accordin to Mahatma and he's the pig expert.If i thought ya meant what you're sayin abart me i'd be devastated ya plank.Why on earth wud i wanna introduce a Thatcher luvin ten bob tory git to lads who were on't picket line? UTCB
    I think Mahatma sees imaginary pigs in the corners of his eyes when he's tired, but even I reckon that there's a bit of the porky smell about BDTBL1, and have said as much before.

Not in the slightest, Ignorance Is Bliss should be your handle not Carpe Diem. The only ones I go for are the all too obvious ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Not in the slightest, Ignorance Is Bliss should be your handle not Carpe Diem. The only ones I go for are the all too obvious ones.
    just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you, Mahatma...

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast