+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I'm 56. Respectable businessman with a real family. I don't need to grow up. I already did that.

I also don't go on porkmad or porktalk trying to pick arguments with people who aren't interested in my lies and flaky research, and who make me look a **** everytime I turn up to a battle of wits completely unarmed.

Well, only there was that one time, but the warning the magistrate gave me really hit home and I haven't done anything like that since. Sadly, the vicar still doesn't talk to me.
    Surname McNulty

Other names Strangelove, Lickspittle, Swanlaynekay

Professsion Doctor, Liar, fantasist. Village idiot, Ice cream man.

*** on register

Spouse Vibrating Violet

Make believe Children Chucky, Mendacity

Hobbies Blades forums, masochism.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Long may the fruitloop continue to post on here H,gives us all a good chortle,and we in return provide him with company on Christmas Day
    It's whoever feeds him this nonsense that's the real genius behind all this. He must really hate McNulty to let him post all his guff.

I suspect it's one of the voices in his head who would prefer to spend Christmas Day watching old films and Morecambe and Wise reruns...... by himself obviously.

Unless it's a late night surgery, looks like he's scuttled back into his rat hole to hide for a while.

Wonder if he's the Pig fan pretending to be a Blade who came on Pig and Grumble saying "we've had a great season but next season Wilder will go and United will get relegated". Definitely sounds like him.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Wonder if he's the Pig fan pretending to be a Blade who came on Pig and Grumble saying "we've had a great season but next season Wilder will go and United will get relegated". Definitely sounds like him.

He sounds like the one who pretends to support Man City and then talks about Wendy like they are Barcelona.
    He knows more about Wendy than he does about Man City

They've perfected the art of "If other clubs fans say it, it must be true"

The reason why they feel the need to do this is beyond me, it suggests severe mental problems brought about by extreme brainwashing from Daddy and being bummed by Uncle Frank

Too many of the Pigs overdosing on Deludinol. Always been the same fantasists with small p***s syndrome. Freud and Jung would have field days with some of their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    He sounds like the one who pretends to support Man City and then talks about Wendy like they are Barcelona.
    He knows more about Wendy than he does about Man City

They've perfected the art of "If other clubs fans say it, it must be true"

The reason why they feel the need to do this is beyond me, it suggests severe mental problems brought about by extreme brainwashing from Daddy and being bummed by Uncle Frank
    Exactly!

To summarise. The Pork get off on what most other fans find totally embarrassing. That’s what happens when you’re lied to from birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I've said all along they wouldn't shell out for the lighting system they needed straight away, like we did. The pitch was fitted in 2015 but it was over a year later after the pitch had deteriorated that they bought it. That article even says they knew there ground lighting wasn't sufficient for the Thorsbey Desso so well done to McNulty for posting an article confirming we were all right.

Only someone as thick as McNutjob could find an article that proved he was wrong and post it as if he's right.

You must have a heart of stone if you don't laugh at the mentally retarded fantasist.
    It would only prove you right if it was a fake Desso. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    It would only prove you right if it was a fake Desso. It's not.

Here it is look!

You didn't buy the necessary lighting when you should have. The article says you got it months later. Too busy trying to con the moronic fan base it was a Desso

Clearly a real Desso needs these lights from the beginning to remain pristine. Like ours.

A Wilko Growbag pitch like yours probably does as well but you tried to save a few quid and are reaping the dividends for being tightwads.

Same with the Bianca Puffa Jacket sports "hall" that couldn't stop the frost at the training ground near where you used to be locked up, sorry, detained.

Sectioned!

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast