+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Pig's Pitch

What a mess, should have dine like us and got a genuine Desso. By the way, had to turn down the TV volume as the atmosphere was making the speakers quake.

Fake Desso,you get what you pay for, the arrogants tried to do it on the cheap, and its backfired.

You can see there is a lack of quality between Swansea and Leicester.

They could play while 5.00pm and still not score.

Bramall Lane >>> Hillsborough

Name:  1455849105549.jpg
Views: 1878
Size:  68.6 KB

One thing i will say abart the pigs is that they've got 2 cracklin,i mean crackin young keepers in Wildsmith and Dawson.I've just seen Dawson mek a r8 save today on't Beeb highlights.Another MASSIVE 0-0 win for the pigs today.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    One thing i will say abart the pigs is that they've got 2 cracklin,i mean crackin young keepers in Wildsmith and Dawson.I've just seen Dawson mek a r8 save today on't Beeb highlights.Another MASSIVE 0-0 win for the pigs today.UTCB
    The same Wildsmith that dropped the clanger against Birmingham?

Poor mans Jake Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    The same Wildsmith that dropped the clanger against Birmingham?

Poor mans Jake Eastwood
    I've never seen a keeper (or any player for that matter) that hasn't made a mistake,Wildsmith kept the grunters in the game at BDBL wi that save from The DON,i know we don't like givin the silly sows any credit but these 2 young keepers are very good in my opinion.UTCB

Listening to Chezzy fans they are totally unimpressed with Ramsdale. maybe we kept the better of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I've never seen a keeper (or any player for that matter) that hasn't made a mistake,Wildsmith kept the grunters in the game at BDBL wi that save from The DON,i know we don't like givin the silly sows any credit but these 2 young keepers are very good in my opinion.UTCB
    He raised his game at the Lane, playing against us will have been the highlight of his career,how he played against Birmingham is more like what he is,week in week out,I would have thought.

You praise the Pigs if you want,they getting nothing from me.

What's happened to the greatest goalkeeper in the Championship Westwood?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast